|Deity:||Ra "The Eternal Sun"|
|Played by Scaly|
- Abilities & Skills
- Feats & Class Abilities
- Mount Information
- Mood Music
- Adventure Log
Aerybeth is comely with classical high elven facial features and long golden blond hair that is set off with contrasting emerald green eyes. She is gifted with a womanly and athletically strong body that is a rarity among her kind. Demonstrating her uncommon strength is the ease with which she carries an unusual sword; unusual in that it dwarfs even the largest of greatswords. It was forged of a darker metal, and bears masterwork scrollwork along the blade that glows within a muted golden aura. She holds it over a shoulder covered in a pauldron designed to look like an opened holy text with a dagger resting across the pages.
This blade is obviously her pride and joy; perfectly sharpened and the dark metal polished to a gleam. Her armor is equally impressive and cared for. Masterfully sculpted to form to her body while leaving her joints free for movement the plates and pauldrons of her plate mail is formed to look like holy books and idealized symbols of law and light. Her armored legs are concealed behind a skirtlike adornment of gold painted mithril chain and plates. The battle skirt and her chestplate hold pennants that declare the Paladin Code in Celestial script. Her lips carry a mischievous smile and her eyes hold an unspoken challenge, measuring up those she meets almost automatically.
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + 2 Dexterity +11 Armor +4 Shield +2 Tonlet +3 Deflection (Ring)= 32 AC buffed|
|Saving Throws||Base||Bonus||Total /w+4 DG|
+4 Resistance Bonus included
|+9/+4||+2 Dex/+3 Str||+11/+12|
|Dex = +2|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+2||+4||+0||+0||+6|
|X||Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) (Int)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Knowledge (Granted, to be chosen) (Int)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, Sylvan
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: Total Here
1st Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Fullblade
3rd Power Attack
6th Mounted Combat
9th Not Chosen Yet
Aura of Good,
Smite Evil 2/day
(Su): Once per day, a paladin may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus (if any) to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per paladin level. If the paladin accidentally smites a creature that is not evil, the smite has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.
Divine Grace (Su): At 2nd level, a paladin gains a bonus equal to her Charisma bonus (if any) on all saving throws.
Lay on Hands (Su): Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin with a Charisma score of 12 or higher can heal wounds (her own or those of others) by touch. Each day she can heal a total number of hit points of damage equal to her paladin level × her Charisma bonus. A paladin may choose to divide her healing among multiple recipients, and she doesn’t have to use it all at once. Using lay on hands is a standard action. (32 pts per day unbuffed)
Alternatively, a paladin can use any or all of this healing power to deal damage to undead creatures. Using lay on hands in this way requires a successful melee touch attack and doesn’t provoke an attack of opportunity. The paladin decides how many of her daily allotment of points to use as damage after successfully touching an undead creature.
Aura of Courage (Su): Beginning at 3rd level, a paladin is immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects.
This ability functions while the paladin is conscious, but not if she is unconscious or dead.
Divine Health (Ex): At 3rd level, a paladin gains immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.
Turn Undead (Su): When a paladin reaches 4th level, she gains the supernatural ability to turn undead. She may use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. She turns undead as a cleric of three levels lower would.
Remove Disease (Sp): At 6th level, a paladin can produce a remove disease effect, as the spell, once per week. She can use this ability one additional time per week for every three levels after 6th (twice per week at 9th, three times at 12th, and so forth).
ACF: Charging Smite (As Player's Handbook II)
Replaces: If you select this class feature, you do not gain a special mount.
Benefit: Beginning at 5th level, if you smite evil on a charge attack, you deal an extra 2 points of damage per paladin level to any evil creature you hit. (In addition to the normal bonus damage dealt by a smite). If the charge attack misses, the smite ability is not considered used. This is a supernatural ability.
Spellcasting: Beginning at 4th level, a paladin gains the ability to cast a small number of divine spells, which are drawn from the paladin spell list. A paladin must choose and prepare her spells in advance.
To prepare or cast a spell, a paladin must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a paladin’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the paladin’s Wisdom modifier.
Like other spellcasters, a paladin can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. Her base daily spell allotment is given on the above table. In addition, she receives bonus spells per day if she has a high Wisdom score, see: Bonus Spells. When the Paladin class table indicates that the paladin gets 0 spells per day of a given spell level, she gains only the bonus spells she would be entitled to based on her Wisdom score for that spell level The paladin does not have access to any domain spells or granted powers, as a cleric does.
A paladin prepares and casts spells the way a cleric does, through meditation. A paladin may cast any spell on the paladin spell list spontaneously, provided that she can cast spells of that level.
Through 3rd level, a paladin has no caster level. At 4th level and higher, her caster level is one-half her paladin level.
* +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Constitution: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail.
* Medium: Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
* Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
* Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
* Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Spot and Search skill checks.
* Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
* Languages: Elves begin play speaking Common and Sylvan. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Carnivon, Celestial, Draconic, Goblin, and Wildlander.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Fullblade +1||+10/+5||2d8+4||19/20 x2||Slashing|
Equipped with Least Lifedrinking Crystal and enchanted with a golden glow.
|Armor||Armor Bonus||Max Dex||Armor Check||SplFailure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|+1 Dwarven Plate||+11||+2||-6||-20%||20ft||55lb|
Special note: Shield 3/day duration of 10 rounds each activation
|Head||Item name goes here||-|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Vampiric Torc||Black Metal Torc adorned with Rubies that occasionally appear to bleed|
|Shoulders||Transposer Cloak||This cloak is divided diagonally into two colors. The upper portion is pure white, while the lower is black as night|
|Torso||Mercury Tunic||A toga-style tunic of liquid silver. (+4 Resistance Bonus to saves)|
|Arms||Bracers of Quickstrike||Each of these mithral bracers bears an image of a needle-sharp dagger.|
|Hands||Item name goes here||-|
|Right Ring||Signet Ring||A golden ring bearing a Sunburst|
|Left Ring||Ring of Protection +3||-|
|Waist||Belt of One Mighty Blow||The buckle of this wide leather belt is set with a single blood-red carbuncle|
|Feet||Item name goes here||-|
List of Items Here:
Backpack; Traveler's outfit; Rope (50 ft,Hempen); Fullblade and backstrap; Longbow w/200 arrows and Quiver; 20days rations; Bedroll; Blanket; Tent; Waterskin; Flint and Steel; Spade; Signet ring, Dastana, Chain Shirt, +1 Fullblade, Masterwork Cold Iron Fullblade, Exotic Saddle, Quickstrike Bracers, Belt of One Mighty Blow, +1 Dwarven Plate of Shield, Restful Gem and Lesser Crystal of Aquatic Action, Wand of Cure Light Wounds (41 Charges), Ring of Protection +3
Oil cube (1x day, produces scented massage oil) — Cannot be sold for money
Statistics of Items Here:
Price (Item Level): 5,000 gp (9th)
Body Slot: Throat
Caster Level: 5th
Aura: Faint; (DC 17) necromancy
Activation: Swift (command)
This black iron torc bears a ruby that seems to weep tears of blood. A vampire torc allows you to heal your own wounds when you deal damage to an enemy. When you activate this
torc, the next successful melee attack you make before the end of your turn also heals you of an amount of damage equal to half the damage your attack dealt. This ability functions equally
well regardless of your creature type. If you don't deal damage with a melee attack
before the end of your turn, that activation of the torc is wasted. This ability functions two times per day.
Price (Item Level): 6,000 gp (10th)
Body Slot: Shoulders
Caster Level: 12th
Aura: Strong; (DC 21) conjuration
Activation: Swift (command)
This cloak is divided diagonally into two colors. The upper portion is pure white, while the
lower is black as night. A transposer cloak allows you to switch positions with another creature. When you activate this cloak, you and any one creature within 30 feet swap positions.
Both you and the target must occupy the same size of space on the battlefield (for instance, a human could swap places with a dwarf or a goblin, but not with an ogre or a cat). If the other creature is unwilling to trade positions, it is allowed a DC 13 Will save to negate the effect. Each creature can bring along objects weighing up to its maximum load, but additional creatures can't be brought along. This ability functions three times per day.
BELT OF ONE MIGHTY BLOW
Price (Item Level): 1,500 gp (5th)
Body Slot: Waist
Caster Level: 5th
Aura: Faint; (DC 17) transmutation
Activation: Swift (command)
Weight: 1 lb.
The buckle of this wide leather belt is set with a single blood-red carbuncle. Activating a belt of one mighty blow grants extra damage on your next melee attack made before the end of your turn. A light weapon deals an extra 1d8 points of damage, a one-handed weapon deals an
extra 2d6 points of damage, and a twohanded weapon deals an extra 3d6 points of damage.
A belt of one mighty blow functions once per day.
Price (Item Level): 1,400 gp (5th)
Body Slot: Arms
Caster Level: 5th
Aura: Faint; (DC 17) transmutation
Activation: Swift (command)
Weight: 1 lb.
Each of these mithral bracers bears an image of a needle-sharp dagger. When you activate bracers of quick strike, you can make one extra attack with any weapon you are holding if you already made a full attack on this turn. This attack is made at your full base attack bonus, plus
any modifiers appropriate to the situation. This effect is not cumulative with any other effect that grants you an extra attack when making a full attack, such as the Rapid Shot feat, a speed weapon, or the haste spell. Bracers of quick strike function once per day.
A toga-style tunic of liquid silver. (+4 Resistance Bonus to saves, Torso Slot)
Amulet of Natural Armor +2
Spells per Day:
2 1st Level Paladin Spells
1 2nd Level Paladin Spell
10+1+Spell Level=Smack Yourself For Spell Combating with a Paladin, tardo.
enter character history here
Trained Warbeak, Large Animal
Speed: 65 ft
Attacks: +3 Bite 1d8+2, 2x -2 Kick 1d4+1
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +0
Skills: Hide -2, Jump +6, Listen +5, Spot +13 Day/+5 Night
Exotic Mount Battle Saddle, Saddle Packs
Charging Lance 1d8+4, 2d8+8 Charge, 10ft Reach, piercing x3 crit
Kythons, Yeah I went there
Eater of the Dead
The Tree of Inifuss
The Nymph's Plea
Traitorous Tourney (Part 1)
The Trial of Fang and Pack
That Damn Paladin
Ooze Well that Ends Well
Lord of the Sands
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)