|Played by Hilltop|
- Stats & Combat
- Class Abilities
|Conditional defense Modifiers Here|
|AC||16||10+2dex+4 armor||Fortitude||+6||2 base +4con|
|Flat||14||10+4armor||Reflex||+6/+3(flat footed)||0 base +2dex +4 int|
|Conditional offense modifier Here|
Maneuvers per encounter: 3
|C||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||+2|
|C||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||-1||+0||+0||+0||-1|
|C||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||-1||+0||+0||+0||-1|
|X||Knowledge (Nature) (Int)||+4||+4||+0||+0||+0||+8|
|X||Knowledge (Dungeoneering) (Int)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+0||+8|
|X||Martial Lore (Int)||+4||+4||+0||+0||+0||+8|
|C||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||+2|
|C||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||+2|
|C||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||-1||+0||+0||+0||-1|
|C||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||+2|
|C||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||-1||+0||+0||+0||-1|
|C||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||+2|
-C = usable untrained
-X = class skill
Battle Clarity (Ex) 1: As long as you are not flat-footed, you gain an insight bonus equal to your Intelligence bonus (maximum equals your warblade level) on your Reflex saves.
Weapon Aptitude (Ex) 1: Wide range of weapon related items, allowed to take fighter only feats at warblade -2 for fighter level, can retrain weapon focus and related feats with time and practice.
Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
Skilled: Humans gain an additional four skill points at first level, and an additional one at every level after.
Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want
(except secret languages, such as Druidic).
|Ammo Here||# of ammo here|
|Head||Item Here||Description Here|
|Face||Item Here||Description Here|
|Neck||Item Here||Description Here|
|Shoulders||Item Here||Description Here|
|Torso||Item Here||Description Here|
|Arms||Item Here||Description Here|
|Hands||Item Here||Description Here|
|Right Ring||Item Here||Description Here|
|Left Ring||Item Here||Description Here|
|Waist||Item Here||Description Here|
|Feet||Item Here||Description Here|
|Pack||Item Here||Description Here|
List of Items Here:
Statistics of Items Here:Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs.); Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs.); scrollcase (1 gp, 1/2 lb.); Flint and Steel (1 gp); beltpouch (1 gp, 1/2 lb.); 4 days trail rations (2 gp, 4 lbs.); 50' silk rope (10 gp, 5 lbs.); sack (1 sp, 1/2 lb.); sewing needle (5 sp); 2 waterskins (2 gp, 8 lbs.); whetstone (2 cp, 1 lb.).
Heartfire (Races of Stone; 10 GP):
Twelve cubes that when wet give off no heat but 20ft. of light and 20ft. of additional shadow illumination for 24 hours and can be reused by drying off the cube.
Scale Mail: Interlinked scales forming a chestpiece of medium armor. 50gp, 30lbs
Potion of Cure Light Wounds: Heals 1d8 +1 points of damage
a Statuette of Ivory and Silver, depicting a warrior of some sort in armor with a great sword (100g)
Maneuvers known: 3
Moment of Perfect Mind — Counter — Use Concentration check in place of Will save.
Sapphire Nightmare Blade — Strike — Opponent flat-footed, +1d6 damage with Concentration check.
Charging Minotaur — Strike — Charging bull rush deals damage, ignores attacks of opportunity.
Stances Known: 1
Punishing Stance - Iron Heart — Attacks deal +1d6 damage, but you have –2 to AC.
|Quest Name||Quest DM||Experiance||Gold/reward|
|Goblins and Spiders||TiberiumKnight||420||50 / a Statuette of Ivory and Silver, depicting a warrior of some sort in armor with a great sword (100g)|
|Where Theres Smoke||DarkMask||300||338 / Masterwork Claymore|
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
Ambroas is a Human male, appearing to be between 18-21 years in age. He stands at 6' 2" and has tanned skin, his eyes and hair are his outstanding features and most consider them to be attractive. He dresses casually, nothing extravagant but he does like to be stylish. He usually likes darker colors to make his hair and eyes stand out a bit more.
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
He doesn't have a large vocabulary, being home schooled by his mother he speaks in a simple manner but picks up words quickly when he hears them used.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
Ambroas was born in the Summer Country, a small farm near Avalon. His birthday is August 23 and yes he knows it.
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include) Father: Dap Faolan, Mother: Sarah faolan, they were farmers who did well but weren't rich. They were married, his mother is still alive but his father died in his sleep.
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
Ambroas has 6 siblings, they are:Rachel, Justin, Charles, Mikel, Luke, Sierra.
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above) No, his parents moved from their home village far away so that they could live in a better area with less raids and also buy their own land.
5) How did you get along with your family?
Ambroas' family is very close, and he loves all of them.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
Yes, Ambroas has been training since he was 8 years old, he was also home schooled for educational purposes.
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master? His teacher was Kint, an old human warblade. he was a rugged looking old man with more scars than skin it seemed but he had a happy personality. He's still alive and is now a friend of the family, he treated Ambroas sternly but fair and they are on very good terms.
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read? Fairly important, he enjoys it especially certain subjects or styles of writing.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
Ambroas's farm was far from even his own village, his friends growing up were his family and a few people from the vilage that he didn't know very well.
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
His father is dead, but the rest of his family is alive.
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
His sister rachel, they went on a long trip together to collect seeds from another farm and had a lot of fun on the way.
4) What do you look for in a friend?
For them to be honest, trustworty, loyal.
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner? He's never been with a woman or been in love, in a romantic partner he looks for someone who he can trust to be beside him. Someone who will carry their side of the partnership, a strong woman with a will of iron who has brains enough that he can carry a conversation with her.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
Ambroas doesn't worry too much about the afterlife, here he follows The Morrigan and he seeks to please her. He loves conflict and the religion promoting that is too good to be true for him, and there's nothing he doesn't like about it.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
If they can be fought he will, the dead he respects if they fought bravely but he dislikes being around one who disgraced himself.
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
Ambroas only considers his own at the moment, the others aren't worth wasting time considering.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings? Ambroas has a moral code about attacking those who you know to be weaker than yourself, slavery he dislikes as well, he will steal when needed but not for pleasure or wanting, and will kill when threatened. He sees magic as a mystery but holds no bad feelings for it and is fine with evil beings.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started? Very commited, he'll only retreat when failure is a certainty and still might want to or even go to try his luck.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things? Ambroas respects every one of these, but mostly Power, Family, Love and Honor. He would certainly kill for it, as long as it didn't go against his moral obligations.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You? Hardly ever, and to him they're just simple dreams.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general? He respects magic as a tool, but sees most sorcerers as weak due to depending on a power than their own bodies. He enjoys fearsome monsters as they give something new to fight usually and the unknown is simply something you haven't discovered not some large mystery.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit? He's especially good at whittling wood and swordsmanship.
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets? He is obsessed with seeing new things, as well as biting his fingernails.
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
His family, Avalon, the farm, dogs, spicy food, training, and war books.
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
cooking, cleaning, sweeping,
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare? Drowning
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too) A smoke elemental, while doing a quest to clear out what was smoking up an artisan's forge.
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
Ambroas grew up oldest child of Dap and Sarah Faolan, who were farmers and owned land in a small village near Avalon. They later had six other children, four more boys and two girls. Times were hard on their farm but they were a close family and made time for enjoyment. One day while they boys were fighting with sticks a newcomer to the village noticed that Ambroas seemed to be a natural and deflecting other blows and delivering his own precisely. In the boy's mind this was no simple game but a serious bout and he showed his aptitude even then. The man's name was Kint, and though he was getting older in age he had been and still was an acomplished Warblade. After speaking to his parents, and after much begging and promise of extra chores Ambroas began his teachings at the age of eight. It began as a side project after work but quickly became the focus of all of his attention, and after realizing their son had found something he was truely good at and enjoyed Dap and Sarah allowed him to focus all of his time to his training.
And so time went, until he was seventeen Ambroas trained daily. His love for combat pushed even his master to exhaustion at times, however this came to an end when his father Dap died. Ambroas was the eldest and had recieved the farm, none of his brothers were old enough to run it, his sisters had no interrest,and his mother was grieving so he had to push aside his dream to take care of his family. For six months this carried on, his mother never was the same but she did smile more and more often. It was a little after this that his eldest sister Rachel caught him one day training during the night outside. Realizing her brother would never be happy she offered him a suggestion. She would marry her sweetheart in the village a man named Justin, who could then run the farm while Ambroas pursued his dream. He was a good man, honest and hard working who had no land of his own and Ambroas had already told her he approved of the relationship so it seemed a dream come true. It was agreed then, and after the marriage Ambroas armed himself with what he had and went out into the world to make a name for himself, and to earn a fortune to support his family and himself.