|Played by Judecca|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Armor Class||Saving Throws||Base||Bonus||Total|
|Total||Base 10 + Armor 5 + Dexterity 1 = 16||Fortitude||+2||+1||+3|
|+1||Dex: +1/Str: +4||+2/+5||Dex = +1|
|-||U||Climb (Str)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||- 3||+ 1|
|C||U||Jump (Str)||+ 4||+ 4||+ 0||- 3||+ 5|
|-||U||Swim (Str)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||- 6||- 2|
|C||U||Balance (Dex)||+ 4||+ 1||+ 0||- 3||+ 2|
|-||U||Escape Artist (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||- 3||- 2|
|-||U||Hide (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||- 3||- 2|
|-||U||Move Silently (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||- 3||- 2|
|-||-||Open Lock (Dex)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Ride (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||-||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||-||Tumble (Dex)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Use Rope (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Concentration (Con)||+ 4||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|-||U||Appraise (Int)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|C||U||Craft (Int)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|-||-||Decipher Script (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||-||Disable Device (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Forgery (Int)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|C||-||Knowledge (Int)||+ 4||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 6|
|C||-||Martial Lore (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Search (Int)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|-||-||Spellcraft (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Heal (Wis)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||U||Listen (Wis)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 2||+ 3|
|-||-||Profession (Wis)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Sense Motive (Wis)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||U||Spot (Wis)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 2||+ 3|
|-||U||Survival (Wis)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||U||Bluff (Cha)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|C||U||Diplomacy (Cha)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 9|
|-||U||Disguise (Cha)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|-||U||Gather Information (Cha)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|-||-||Handle Animal (Cha)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Intimidate (Cha)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 9|
|-||U||Perform (Cha)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|-||-||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||-||Speak Language||+ 0|
|Skill Points||4+Int(x4 1st level)|
-U = usable untrained
-C = class skill
Languages Known: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Literacy
Knowledge Known: Geography, Nature
Skill Point Total: 24
- 1st: 24
- 1st Level: Weapon Focus(Halberd)
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: As a crusader, you are proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light, medium, and heavy armor, and all shields.
Maneuvers: You begin your career with knowledge of five martial maneuvers. The disciplines available to you are Devoted Spirit, Stone Dragon, and White Raven. Once you know a maneuver, you must ready it before you can use it (see Maneuvers Readied, below).
A maneuver usable by crusaders is considered an extraordinary ability unless otherwise noted in its description. Your maneuvers are not affected by spell resistance, and you do not provoke attacks of opportunity when you initiate one. You learn additional maneuvers at higher levels, as shown on the above table. You must meet a maneuver’s prerequisite to learn it. See details on Blade Magic or the bottom of this page.
Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even-numbered crusader level after that (6th, 8th, 10th, and so on), you can choose to learn a new maneuver in place of one you already know. In effect, you lose the old maneuver in exchange for the new one. You can choose a new maneuver of any level you like, as long as you observe your restriction on the highest-level maneuvers you know; you need not replace the old maneuver with a maneuver of the same level. For example, upon reaching 10th level, you could trade in a single 1st-, 2nd-, 3rd- or 4th-level maneuver for a maneuver of 5th level or lower, as long as you meet the prerequisite of the new maneuver. You can swap only a single maneuver at any given level.
Maneuvers Per Encounter: You can ready all five maneuvers you know at 1st level, but as you advance in level and learn more maneuvers, you must choose which maneuvers to ready. You ready maneuvers by praying for 5 minutes. The maneuvers you choose remain readied until you decide to pray again and change them. You need not sleep or rest for any long period of time in order to ready your maneuvers; any time you spend 5 minutes in prayer, you can change your readied maneuvers.
You begin an encounter with all your maneuvers unexpended, regardless of how many times you might have already used them. When you initiate a maneuver, you expend it for the current encounter, so each of your maneuvers can be used once per encounter.
You can recover all expended maneuvers with a full-round action, which you must spend in prayer or meditation. You cannot initiate a maneuver or change your stance while you are recovering your expended maneuvers, but you can remain in a stance in which you began your turn.
Stances Known: You begin play with knowledge of one 1st-level stance from the Devoted Spirit, Stone Dragon, or White Raven discipline. At 2nd, 8th, and 14th level, you can choose an additional stance. Unlike maneuvers, stances are not expended, and you do not have to ready them. All the stances you know are available to you at all times, and you can change the stance you currently use as a swift action. A stance is an extraordinary ability unless otherwise stated in the stance description. Unlike with maneuvers, you cannot learn a new stance at higher levels in place of one you already know.
Steely Resolve (Ex): Your supreme dedication and intense focus allow you to temporarily set aside the pain and hindering effects of injuries. When an opponent strikes you, the injury does not immediately affect you. You have a delayed damage pool that allows you to forestall the effects of many injuries. This pool begins at 0 with each encounter. When you are attacked, any hit point damage the blow deals is added to your delayed damage pool. At the end of your next turn, you take damage equal to the total stored in your delayed damage pool, which then resets to 0. Any healing you receive can either increase your current hit point total as normal or reduce the total damage in your delayed damage pool. When you receive healing, you choose whether it affects your damage pool, your hit points, or both (you can split the amount of healing as you wish). Most crusaders opt to keep as much damage in their delayed damage pool as possible to maximize the benefit of their furious counterstrike ability (see below). Damage reduction does not apply to the damage that is received from Steely Resolve.
Special effects tied to an attack, such as energy drain, stun, and so forth, still affect you as normal, and their effects are not delayed by this ability. For example, if you are bitten by a venomous spider, you must still attempt a Fortitude save against the poison immediately, even though the bite damage shifts into your delayed damage pool. By the same token, any other special attack that imposes a condition, such as a medusa’s petrifying gaze, takes immediate effect on you.
At 1st level, your delayed damage pool can hold up to 5 points of damage. Any damage beyond that comes off your hit points as normal. The maximum damage your pool holds increases by 5 at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th level.
Delayed Damage Furious Counterstrike Pool Points Bonus
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
- Medium size.
- An aasimar’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: Aasimars have a +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
- Racial Feats: An aasimar gains feats according to its class levels.
- Special Attacks: Daylight. (As the spell, 1/day)
- Special Qualities: Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Sylvan, Trade Tongue.
- Level adjustment +0.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Halberd||+6||1d10+6||x3||Piercing and Slashing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Statistics of Items Here:
|Maneuvers Known||Maneuvers per encounter||Stances Known|
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
The first thing one would notice about me, is that I am much younger looking than I really am. While I am twenty-one, I look to be only about sixteen or seventeen. I have long, flowing platinum blonde hair, nearly silver. Usually kept in two long braids tied with brass clasps to keep them tight. I stand at five foot and five inches tall, I have a petite waist, B-cup breasts that are on the larger size, nearly C, and a pair of well shaped hips with a rump to go along with it. I prefer to wear blue and white, which are my favorite colors.
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
The only distinguishing mark I have is a mantra of my personal philosophy tattooed on the inside of my left forearm. It reads: "Spirits shall not be chained~Spread your wings and soar~It is never too late to live life to the fullest."
It is written in a flowing cursive script in small print.
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
While I may seem small and fragile, my voice is loud and boisterous. Some say I am commanding, dominant and bossy, almost bullying at times. Though, I am well versed in diplomacy and I know when I must follow protocol in certain company.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
I was born early in the spring, the tenth of Yondal, upon the Isle of the Mighty.
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
My father was Jordan Cadeyrn, a Paladin of Bahamut who earned fame during an old war that he prattles on about not-stop. Something about 'Fallen Ones' or something? I never really listen, honestly.
My mother was a Half-Celestial named Arianne. She was a beautiful woman, with shimmering hair and bright eyes. We've met her on many times, and many situations. She was in our life as much as she could be.
They were never married, they believed that their love was testament enough to bind them together forever. She was also not able to stay around for long, as she always had stuff to do for the Heavens.
Our father is still quite alive and well, but our mother has not visited us in about a year and half now. I am worried, and hope nothing has happened to her.
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
I have a younger sister, named Viviann Cadeyrn. She is two years younger than I am, and we look very similar. Her hair is honey blonde, though.
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
My father was an only child, and our grandparents are long-since dead.
Our mother has never hinted towards family members.
5) How did you get along with your family?
I wasn't too close to my father, to be honest. Funny how we were like oil and water, yet here I am following a path similar to his as a Crusader.
My mother and I were dearly close. I could share anything with her when she was around.
Viviann and I were best friends throughout our life. When mother was not around, I never hesitated to share my issues with her, and she was always there to support me with my decisions in life, and I did the same for her.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
I did not participate in a formal apprenticeship, no.
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
Mostly, I was self-taught, and my father also trained me whenever he had time to do so. When father didn't have time to teach me and my sister anymore, we sparred often and taught ourselves.
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
My father, Sir Jordan Cadeyrn. He has the same honey-blond hair as my sister, Viviann, though I adopted his personality. He always treated me like a student instead of a daughter, and we often got into arguements.
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
Viviann and I both trained together with him.
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
Our father taught us how to read and write. It is a very special gift to be able to do so.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
Not yet, no.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
While we met many people along the way with our travels with Father, we never really made friends. My sister was my best, and only, friend.
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
My sister is still very much alive.
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
Viviann, of course. Probably all the times we sparred together, pushing each other further and further, to the point of breaking. I've always been the rock, but she is my support, she drives me to be stronger and more adept at my skills.
4) What do you look for in a friend?
Never had one, other than Viviann. What should I be looking for?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
I have never been in love. Many have pursued me, but I have just never been interested.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
I do not follow a single god, or have really any thoughts on the afterlife. I prefer to focus on the here-and-now, the people I can help with my own two hands instead of trusting in blind faith.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
Rain brings crops, fire burns things, and the dead should stay dead. What else is there to say?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
Dark or evil practices. I stand for good and the light.
Tyranny and oppression. I stand for free will and liberty.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
I am against tyranny and oppression. While murder is a form of oppression, one sometimes must do such for the greater good. I, however, will not take part in plots of assassination. When my duty requires me to take someone's life, I must meet them on level fields and face them in mortal combat.
I will never steal, and I despise thieves.
I will not lie, ever. Oh, look… I lied.
While I prefer to end most issues with words rather than battle, sometimes it is unavoidable, and violence must come to pass. I am not afraid of violence. I am a warrior.
Magic is shiny and pretty, but it has no place in an honorable duel. (Unless it is Blade Magic, of course!)
Sex is an act of enjoyment, a carnal desire. While sex in a marital status is ideal, I am in no rush to commit to someone. Might as well get some practice in on the way, right?
Evil beings are evil. Enough said. Those who bring evil upon our lands are a blight, and should be treated as such.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
When I start something, I very rarely walk away without finishing. I am a driven person.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
1st: Family - Family is paramount. Blood is thicker than all. I will sacrifice everything for my family.
2nd: Honor - Honor is everything to me, just below family. If you do not stand for something, how can you stand at all?
3rd: Fame - Fame makes your name, your story. No body would ever want to have a bad story told of them when they are long gone.
4th: Power - Both physical strength and one's resources should never be underestimated.
5th: Knowledge - Knowledge is its own form of power. Though, sometimes… there are things you just wish you did not know.
6th: Friends - Never had any, but I believe if I ever acquire any, they'd be more important than love, religion and wealth.
7th: Wealth - People need to eat, right? Also, repairing weapons and armor doesn't come cheap.
8th: Love - Its not a priority for me right now, but maybe some day this will go up in the list a few steps.
9th: Religion - Again, religion is not very important to me. Blind faith should be surpassed by the good we can do with our own hands.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
I remember my dreams often, and I pay a lot of attention to them. Some times they can inspire, some times they can frighten, some times they can be just the right start to a day.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
I am not against magic or those who use it. It is a skill in itself. I respect those who devote their life to such study.
My father never feared anything. No matter how gruesome or powerful, he never gave up before the fight could even begin. I will be the same way.
The unknown can be frightening at times, but at the same time it is exciting. Its such an exhilarating feeling.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
I am a warrior first and foremost. My sister says I'm also good at bossing people around. I can never tell if she's joking or not…
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
Flaws: Arrogant, overconfident, bossy.
Bad Habits: Drinking, smoking and cursing.
Obsessions: Her sister. To the point of being overprotective.
Terrible or embarrassing secrets: Arachnophobia
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
I do not have any enemies so far. So instead, I'll speak of my rivalry with my father, which tends to cause lots of conflicts. I hope to one day surpass him, and of course, being the big, handsome, strapping hero that he is… he isn't making it easy for me.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
I love my sister. I love battle. I love rib-eye steak cooked medium-well.
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
Spiders… I usually shriek and cry…
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
Losing my sister. It would tear my world asunder.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
I have not had the chance to battle any form of monster just yet. Most of my training has been sparring competitions with my father and sister. I look forward to my first moment in real battle.
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
The very first time I used my Blade Magic was when I was thirteen years old. I had just had my first blood in the summer, and by the fall I was able to begin harnessing the powers that were hidden within me. It was during a spar with my father, when I unleashed a maneuver that I would later learn to be called a Crusaders Strike. It was exhilarating to feel my exhaustion and wounds ebbing away while I fought.
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
I do not have a familiar or companion.
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
From my mother I was given a golden compass. At first I thought it was broken, because it never pointed north. But then I realized, it wasn't that kind of compass. When it is opened, the needle always points to the holder's left breast. It was her little way of telling me to always follow my heart, without using the actual words.
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
I was born upon the Isle of the Mighty, to Sir Jordan Cadeyrn, a Paladin of Bahamut, and Arianne, a Half-Celestial. I have a sister named Viviann, and we are their only children. Our mother was always coming and going, being very busy as most Celestial-blooded are, so we spent the majority of our time with our father traveling the world on his many adventures. He first taught us to fight and to defend ourselves. Once the basics were learned, he left us to our own devices, Viviann and myself sparred endlessly every day working to hone our skills of combat.
When we were adults, we decided to say our fairwells to Father. We set off for Avalon; a city always in search of heroes. With the looming war against the undead, we felt it was a good place to start in proving ourselves in this world. We might also be able to track down some clues about our missing mother there. One can only hope.