|Eyes:||One eye has more blue and the other has more purple but both have the same colors.|
|Class:||Cloistered Cleric5/ Divine Oracle5|
|Experience:||45,002/55,000 till Level 11|
|Played by Misamo|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity 3 + +2 Mithril Traveler's Plate 7= 20|
|Dex = +3|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonus||Total|
|C||Decipher Script (Int)||+10||+4||+0||+0||+14|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+5||+0||+0||+5|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
Where X is Cross Class and C is a Class Skill
Knowledges: Religion,Nature,Arcana, Dungeoneering
Languages: Abyssal, Carnivon, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Infernal, Literacy, Runner Tongue, Sylvan, Terran, Trade Tongue, Undercommon, and Wildlander.
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: 87
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|+2 Mithril Travelers Plate||+5||+6||-1||15%||20ft||-|
|Head||Intelligence Crown||+2 to Int|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Wisdom Necklace||+2 Wis|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Phylactery of Undead Turning||+4 on Undead Turn Attempts|
|Hands||Strength Gloves||+2 Str|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Quiver x49 arrows
Statistics of Items Here:
Oil of Greater Magic Weapon +1(Cl5th)
Cleric scroll of Continual Flame (375 gp)
1 oil of stone to flesh (3,300 gp)
~Level 1: Spellcasting Prodigy~
Benefit: For the purpose of determining bonus spells, treat the ability score that controls your spellcasting (Charisma for bards, Wisdom for divine spellcasters, or Intelligence for wizards) as 2 points higher than its actual value.
~Level 3: Sacred Healing~
Benefit: As a swift action, you can expend a turn undead attempt no augment your ability to tend to the wounds of others. You gain a +5 bonus on Heal checks and a +2 bonus per die on the damage healed by any conjuration (healing) spells you cast. This benefit lasts until the end of your current turn.
~Level 6:Skill Focus (Knowledge)~
Benefit: You get a +3 bonus on all skill checks with that skill.
~Level 9: Sacred Purification~
Benefit: As a swift action, you can expend a turn undead attempt to create a pulse of divine energy. All living creatures within 60 feet of you heal an amount of damage equal to 1d8 points + your Charisma bonus (if any). All undead creatures in this area take damage equal to 1d8 points + your Charisma bonus.
Turn or Rebuke Undead (Su): Any cleric, regardless of alignment, has the power to affect undead creatures by channeling the power of his faith through his holy (or unholy) symbol (see Turn or Rebuke Undead). A good cleric (or a neutral cleric who worships a good deity) can turn or destroy undead creatures. A cleric may attempt to turn undead a number of times per day equal to 3 + his Charisma modifier. A cleric with 5 or more ranks in Knowledge (religion) gets a +2 bonus on turning checks against undead.
Oracle Domain: Upon adopting the divine oracle class, the character gains access to the Oracle domain. The character gains the granted power associated with the domain (+2 caster level for divination spells), and can choose the spells in that domain as her daily domain spells.
Scry Bonus (Su): A divine oracle adds a +1 sacred bonus to the save DC of all her divination (scrying) spells.
Prescient Sense (Ex): Beginning at 2nd level, if a divine oracle makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally inflicts half damage on a successful save (such as a red dragon’s fiery breath or a fireball spell), she instead takes no damage, since her prescience allowed her to get out of the way faster. This form of evasion works no matter what armor the divine oracle wears, unlike the
evasion ability used by monks and rogues.
Trap Sense (Ex): At 2nd level, the divine oracle gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from traps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks by traps. This increases to +2 at level 5 and +3 at level 8.
Divination Enhancement (Ex): Beginning at 3rd level, a divine oracle may roll twice and take the better result when using divination spells such as augury or divination.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a divine oracle gains the ability to react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. The divine oracle retains her Dexterity modifier to AC (if any) regardless of being caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. (She still loses her Dexterity modifier to AC if immobilized.)
Granted Power: Once per day, as a free action, you can add your Wisdom modifier to your Armor Class. This bonus lasts for one round per cleric level.
Good: Granted Power You cast good spells at +1 caster level.
Knowledge: You cast divination spells at +1 caster level.
Oracle: You cast all divination spells at +2 caster levels.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Constitution: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail.
- Medium: Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Spot and Search skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
Spells per Day:
10+5+Spell Level=15 + Spell Level
1. Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
3. Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10' radius and 10 min./level.
4. Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
5. Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
1. Make Whole: Repairs an object.
2. Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
3. Clarity of Mind: +4 bonus on saves against mind-affecting spells and abilities, allows reroll of concealment miss chance.
4. Dismissal: Forces a creature to return to native plane.
1. Identify: Determines single feature of magic item.
2. Augury: Learns whether an action will be good or bad.
3. Divination: Provides useful advice for specific, proposed action.
4. ScryingF: Spies on subject from a distance.
1. Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60'.
2. Detect Thoughts: Allows "listening" to surface thoughts.
3. Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 1 minute/level.
4. DivinationM: Provides useful advice for specific proposed actions.
5. True Seeing M: Lets you see all things as they really are.
Lvl 1: erase, identify, unseen servant
Lvl 2: fox's cunning
Lvl 3: illusory script, secret page, tongues
Lvl 4: detect scrying
|Quest Name||Gp Reward||Extra Rewards||Sheet updated w/ Reward?|
|Ur Awakening Part 2||2,100||None||Yes|
|Vinifrix the Beast Boss||1,500||None||Yes|
|The Dark One Part One||5,000||50% Discount||Yes|
|The Dark One Part Three||3,740||None||Yes|
|The Eye of the Sun||2,250||None||Yes|
|The Grinnng Man||3,000||None||Yes|
|Toys in the Attic||2,180||None||Yes|
|Eye Tyrant in the Big City||750||None||Yes|
|Return the the Marsh of Madness||500||None||Yes|
|Slavers Blood Harvest||640||Oil of Greater Magic Weapon +1 (750 gp) Cleric scroll of Continual Flame (375 gp)||Yes|
|In the Fane of the Flayed One||1,300||Sending Stone||Yes|
|The Secret of the Whispering Wall||550||None||Yes|
|Walker of the Wastes||2,100||None||Yes|
|Stoned Schoolgirls||1,351||1 oil of stone to flesh||Yes|
|Penskalion and the Spiderweb Man||3,090||1,000 from the sale of the Penskalion estate.||Yes|
|A Summons from the Summer Court||0||100 UP||Yes|
|Have You Seen It||2,250||None||Yes|
|The Infestation Begins||2,000||None||Yes|
|Ghost War Fortifying the City||1,567||Phylactery of Undead Turning||Yes|
Cordelia was born to elven parents but she never got to know either of them. Both were killed when she was still a baby and she was handed off to humans due to her parents lived in the nation of the Coutraman Confederacy. Even though she was exceptionally bright she was made to do the tasks her foster parents didn't want their children to do, mainly cleaning due to her frail little body and healing any wounds the children came home with. After finding that this was not how she wanted to spend her life the nervous frightened elf headed for Avalon and the Academy, where she would be of more help and be able to live without feeling like she was being looked down on for being different.