|Played by pyrostinger|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity + Armor = 15|
|Dex = +0|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|C||Handle Animal (Cha)||+1||+2||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Knowledge (Stuff) (Int)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+1||+0||+0||+0||+1|
Where X is Cross Class and C is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, Carnivon, Sylvan
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: 20
1st 20, 2nd 25, 3rd 30
Power Attack - May choose to subtract a number from melee attack rolls and add to melee damage rolls. Number may not exceed base attack bonus. Note: Attacking with a two-handed weapon (or single-handed weapon with two hands) yields double the number added to damage rolls.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields)
Fast Movement: Land speed faster than racial norm by 10 feet. Only applied when wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor and when not carrying a heavy load.
Illiteracy: Cannot read/write starting off.
Rage (1/day): Temporary +4 bonus to Str, and Con, +2 bonus on Will saves, -2 penalty to AC. Con increase adds 2 hit points per level. A fit of rage lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the character's (newly improved) Constitution modifier. A barbarian may prematurely end his rage. At the end of the rage, the barbarian loses the rage modifiers and restrictions and becomes fatigued (-2 penalty to Strength, -2 penalty to Dexterity, can't charge or run) for the duration of the current encounter. Cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except for Balance, Escape Artist, Intimidate, and Ride), the Concentration skill, or any abilities that require patience or concentration, nor can he cast spells or activate magic items that require a command word, a spell trigger (such as a wand), or spell completion (such as a scroll) to function. Can use any feat.
Uncanny Dodge: Retains Dex bonus to AC even if caught flat-footed or struck by invisible attacker. If immobilized, bonus lost.
+2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity
-Shaman Spirit: +2 to all Heal and Survival checks.
-Massive: Due to their mighty size and commanding presences, large carnivores gain +2 on Diplomacy and Intimidation checks.
-Fat Reserves: Large carnivores get Endurance as a bonus racial feat, and also get a +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves against the effects of cold weather (but not cold-based attacks).
-Powerful Build: Whenever anyone with this trait is subjected to an opposed check based on size modifiers (such as bull rushes, grapple checks, and trip attempts), they count as one size larger if doing so is advantageous. In addition, characters with this trait count as one size larger to determine how different special abilities affect them (such as improved grab or swallow whole). However, characters with this Feat count as their normal racial size for determining space and reach. The abilities of this Feat stack with powers, abilities, and spells that affect size category.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Dagger||+5||1d4||19/20 x2||Piercing or Slashing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Bone Mail torso||Bone mail, created from past enemies|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Cold iron manacles
Everlasting Rations (350 gp, quest reward from Kidnapped Nymph)
2 potions of Cure Light Wounds (50 gp)
Statistics of Items Here:
- Everlasting Rations: contains enough rations for a single individual that respawn every day
- potion of Cure Light Wounds: heals 1d8 damage, drinking is a standard action
Kidnapped Nymph — Accosted by a sprite and disturbed from a nap, Dhaval blearily joined the others to search for some… well, he wasn't sure until he saw the glimpse of nymph. It seemed that a faun had decided to drain the essence of others in search for more beauty. The bear was very nearly taken in, but thanks to his comrades-in-arms, they succeeded in rescuing the nymph from the faun's clutches. As a reward, he has become a feyfriend to good Fey and was kissed by the freed nymph! There is also a standing promise to take Aliyah for a drink for saving him a few times.
There's Something Out There — After remembering that he had signed up for this quest, Dhaval was once again drunk from a previous night's carousing. Sent to inspect a hamlet where there had been some meteoric activity, Dhaval and the others found it abandoned. For the most part. When they did find people, it was in the form of humans who had gained the ability to blend with their environment. Dhaval personally killed two of them, splitting one wide on his ax, and slashing the other to bits in one furious blow with his greatax. Then, behind a previously locked door, they found… a talking stuffed animal. It called itself Mister Stuffs, and with its help they located and freed the villagers. With Liadan Arc, Mythiv Rallistance, Celeste, Nessa and Seren Arc.
Volcano Worshiping Lizards — How in the hell did he get on a boat? Dhaval couldn't tell you, but winterstorms turned this drunken pleasure cruise into a spell on a relatively deserted island with a few other adventurers, Ceciliawho he knew in passing, the rest (Layla, Az Ur, Faithen Da'Rou, and Razorfang) strangers to him. However, it became clear that the party was also under seige from the locals, a group of Garyx-worshiping cultists fixing to sacrifice the party! Well, a few bisected lizardfolk later, Dhaval and co destroyed the cult, and liberated some gold and lutrai captives. The lutrai were… very thankful.
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)