|Aliases||Sashaya, William, Giles, Tedrick|
|Race:||Changeling Amphibious Creature|
|Played by Videospirit|
- Abilities & Skills
- Feats & Class Abilities
- Previous Quests
Notes: Four's natural form now has gills, and webbing betweens its digits.
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + 4 Armour, 3 Dexterity = 17|
- +2 against Poison
|Dex = +3|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Armour Check||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||-|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+0||-|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||-0||+0||+3|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+5||+0||+0||+0||+5|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+5||+0||+0||+0||+5|
|C||Knowledge (The Planes, Local) (Int)||+7||+2||+0||+0||+0||+9|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||-0||+0||+3|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+0||+3|
|C||Profession () (Wis)||+0||-1||+0||+0||+0||-1|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||-1||+0||+0||+2||+1|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+0||-|
|C||Speak Language (n/a)||+3||+0||+0||+0||+0||-|
|C||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+5||+0||+0||+0||-|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+0||+3|
Where X is Cross Class and C is a Class Skill
Languages: Common, Literacy, Auran, Infernal, Abyssal, Celestial
Skill Point Total: 28
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Sorcerers are proficient with all simple weapons. They are not proficient with any type of armor or shield. Armor interferes with a sorcerer's gestures, which can cause her spells with somatic components to fail.
A sorcerer casts arcane spells which are drawn from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. She can cast any spell she knows without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, a sorcerer must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a sorcerer's spell is 10 + the spell level + the sorcerer's Charisma modifier.
Whenever you cast aspell of the summoning subschool, the creatures summoned gain DR/good equal to 1/2 your sorcerer level (minimum 1). This does not stack with any DR the creature might have.
While some would say that you are possessed, you know better. The demonic influence in your blood grows as you gain power.
Claws (Ex): At 1st level, you grow claws as a free action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, allowing you to make two claw attacks as a full attack action using your full base attack bonus. These attacks deal 1d4 points of damage each (1d3 if you are Small) plus your Strength modifier. At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d6 points of damage (1d4 if you are Small). At 11th level, these claws become flaming weapons, each dealing an additional 1d6 points of fire damage on a successful hit. This is a supernatural ability. You can use your claws for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
Demon Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist electricity 5 and a +2 bonus on saving throws made against poison. At 9th level, your resistance to electricity increases to 10 and your bonus on poison saving throws increases to +4.
-Medium-size Humanoid(Shapechanger, Aquatic)
-30' Movement. 15' Swim
- +2 racial bonus to any One Stat. -2 racial penalty to dex.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against sleep and charm effects: Changelings have slippery minds.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks: Changelings are inherently skilled in deception and intimidation; though they cannot actually detect thoughts as doppelgangers can, they can intuitively read body language and attitude with surprising accuracy.
- An amphibious creature has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some special action or avoid a hazard. It can move through water at its swim speed without making Swim checks. The creature can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. The creature can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line.
- Natural Linguist: Changelings add Speak Language to their list of class skills for any class they adopt.
- Minor Change Shape (Su): Changelings have the supernatural ability to alter their appearance as though using a disguise self spell that affects their bodies but not their possessions. This ability is not an illusory effect but a minor physical alteration of a changeling’s facial features, skin color and texture, and size, within the limits described for the spell. A changeling can use this ability at will, and the alteration lasts until he changes shape again. A changeling reverts to his natural form when killed. A true seeing spell reveals his natural form. When using this ability to create a disguise, a changeling receives a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. Using this ability is a full-round action.
Amphibious(Ex): An amphibious creature can breathe air and water equally well.
- Automatic Languages: Common.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Masterwork Dagger||+2||1d4||19-20/x2||Piercing or slashing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Feycraft Mithril Plated Leather||+4||+7||-0||0%||30||11.25 Ibs|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Amber Amulet of the Vermin (Monstrous Spider)||Standard action to summon a large monstrous spider for 1 minute once/day|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Healing Belt||Standard action. Heals living/harms undead 1d8+1d8/charge. 3 charges/day +2 heal|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Bolts(10) (1gp, 1Ibs)
Adamantine bolts(8) (480.8gp, 0.8Ibs)
Flint and Steel (1 gp)
sewing needle (5 sp)
Cold Weather Outfit
Potion of Cure Light Wounds
Masterwork Leather Armor
Statistics of Items Here:
Spells per Day:
Character History: Four grew up in the Necropolis countryside. Her parents taught her how to survive disguised among the impoverished humans eking out a living there. When Four began to show signs of sorcerous talent at a young age they urged her to keep it a secret. She had no friends growing up and led a rather bleak existence. She almost always took the form of a male, since it allowed her to work in the field with her parents without drawing unnecessary attention.
Shortly after she turned 16 a foolish Aasimar Paladin on a crusade against the undead marched into the necropolis set on defeating the undead rulers. Four found him to be inspiring, a role model in some aspects, if a bit foolish, standing up to their undead rulers when nobody else would even think of it and chose to rescue him when he was inevitably captured. The Paladin wanted to return and continue his crusade, but felt he could not endanger his unlikely rescuer and the two ran away together. The Paladin taught Celestial to the ever curious Four during their brief time together, as well of the dangers of outsiders, not bothering to touch up on the undead in particular as any citizen of the necropolis knew how dangerous they were.
After a year together the Paladin felt Four was safe from pursuit from the Necropolis and left Four to resume his crusade. Four spent that time further honing her sorcerous talents and working in the Alazrim Trade Confederacy but eventually decided to go out and see more of the world, heading for Avalon city, a place brimming with all kinds of beings.
Father: Changeling farmer
Mother: Changeling farmer
Sashaya: When she finds a guy she likes, a seductress.
William: A more refined personality. Always maintains the most perfect posture
Giles: A Tough guy personality. Doesn't talk much. Likes to use the abyssal claws.
Tedrick: A playful erratic personality who lives for fun.
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behaviour?
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive?
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behaviour about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)