|Played by Hyuuint|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + 2 + 3 = 15|
|Dex = +2|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|Disable Device (Int)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Martial Lore (Int)||+5||+1||+0||+0||+6|
|Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
|Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, Wildlander, Carnivon
Skill Point Total: 25
Battle clarity (Reflex saves +1)
*Stance 1: Stonefoot Stance
*Man. 1: Stone Bones
*Man. 2: Charging Minotaur
*Man. 3: Steel Wind
*Man. 4: Sapphire Nightmare Blade
+4 Strength, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Orcs are immensely strong through intense selective breeding, but they are noted for being fairly dim-witted, and for their almost complete lack of social skills.
Medium: Orcs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
Darkvision: Orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
Weapon Familiarity: Orcs are proficient with Greataxes and Falchions and treat any weapon with the word “Orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
Intimidating: Orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks due to their fearsome reputation.
Light Sensitivity: Orcs suffer a -1 circumstance penalty to attack rolls, saves, and checks in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
Languages: Orcs begin play speaking Common and Wildlander. Orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Carnivon, Draconic, Giant, and Goblin.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|MW Falchion||+8||2d4 +7||18-20/×2||Slashing|
|Armor||Bonus||Max Dex||AC||A-Spell Failure||Foot||Lbs|
|MW Studded Leather||+3||+5||0||15%||30ft||20lb|
List of Items Here:
Backpack (2 lbs)
Bedroll (5 lbs)
Blanket (3 lbs)
Fishing Net (5 lbs)
Mug (clay) (-)
Soap (2 lb)
2 Waterskin (8 lbs)
10 Ration (10 lbs)
5 Potion of CLW (.2 lbs)
Statistics of Items Here:
Spells per Day:
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you.
- I am big. Very big. Very tall. Many say I am beautiful, and very very strong. I am green skinned with very good face, and very dark red eyes. I am me.
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look?
*No scars. I do not get hurt easily. Hmph.
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
- You say I have speech problem? You say I have strange stance problem? *raises blade threateningly*
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born?
- I was born in Wildlands, many winters ago. Dunno how many, don't care.
2) Who are your parents?
*I will keep that secret. Do not ask me any more of family. Hmph.
3) Do you have any siblings?
- *Stays silent* (None)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family?
- *Stays silent* (2 uncles, 1 aunt, 3 cousins. Older generation of the family died in glorious battle)
5) How did you get along with your family?
- *Stays silent, glaring now* (She was ok with her family, though her father got displeased that she grew bigger than him, and her mother displeased that she was prettier)
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
- I learn from remaining elders. They teach me and many others. I then go to world and learn for self.
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
- (Not applicable)
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
- I will not give out name. Is disrespectful.
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
- (Said above)
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
- Books are useless. Take up room in pack when stuff can be used to heal self or hurt others. No books.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
- I am warrior. Only job needed.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
- None. I need none. Just good company if they are good battlers.
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
- (Not applicable)
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
- I have none. Do. Not. Ask. A. Gain.
4) What do you look for in a friend?
- Good battler, good warrior, good looking. *Grins*
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
- No love. Do not ask this any more either.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
- Life after is for the biggest battle ever. Always for this. If not this, then maybe training for next life. Cannot just sit in useless forever like so many say. I am liking The Morrigan.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
- They simply be, nothing more. Easy question.
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
- Any evil, any unfair, any simply to destroy. Battle is way of connection, not simply destroy all.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
- As said. battle for connection and improvement, not simply destroy all. No stealing, no lying. Is bad. Violence can be fun. Sex…mmm….If they good, I take *grin* Evil, I take down if they make things bad for me or comrade.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
- Very. Need no say more.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
- All important, all can lead to good things and more battle. And eventually peace for the next battle.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
- Hmph. Dreams stupid. I ignore, always.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
- Magic fine, if it doesn't get too against me. It can be pretty. And monsters? HAH! I keep monster as pet if can. Unknown simply new challenge.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
- I am good with sword, and I am strong. What else needed?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
- I am unflawed but not perfect. (She is a bit arrogant, and has a tendency to make decisions for other people….including whether they are "hers" or not.)
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
- No enemies. Pity. No challenges with no enemies.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
- Battle. Peace after. Fair fight. Spicy foods.
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
- Unfair fight, either way. Cheat. Lie. And I smash these.
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
- I. Fear. Nothing.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
- I was traveling, it attacked. Stupid creature. Beaten easily. I am warrior, it stood no chance.
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
- No magic. Not magic person.
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
- No animals. They are tasty.
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
- No unusual. Blade is looking good, but that normal.
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
- Big and imposing, Gahrah loves her size and her way of life. Born and raised as a warrior, told repeatedly of the need for challenges in life, she travels now to seek out particular challenges in life to make herself stronger. She is a bit impulsive in many things of her life, she is a kind enough soul, and likes the idea of comrades. One of the few orcs with a hint of honor in her, Gahrah enjoys the idea of helping others, and being a literal support for many. That said, her arrogance can lead to things getting more complicated, or refusing healings (thinking that she needs to do so naturally), or even to bite off more than she can chew. Those that get close to the large orcess may notice a rather kind, if very battle-ready, soul who loves the thrill of battle, the quick peace between, then the joining of the challenge once more. That said, she knows enough not to take on some things that are too big…..just not all of them.