|Class:||Rogue 2, SwordSage 9, Shadowlord 3|
|Played by Cpezza/Tbg|
Kaellack is a lean and athletic young man. His black hair is a little too long, usually worn loose. His blue eyes twinkle with mirth. His appearance is rather plain really; nothing exceptional to look at beyond a rather healthy color to his skin. Likewise his clothes are simple in form and function. Simple pants and tunics; he tends to favor dark browns and greens. He doesn't dress or do anything to stand out, usually…
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity (+6) + Armor (+8) + AC Bonus (5) + Dodge (1) = 30|
|+8, +3||+Dex/+Str||+14/+10, +9/+5|
|Dex, Quick to Act = +8|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|C||Disable Device (Int)||+10||+3||+0||+0||+15|
|C||Escape Artist (Dex)||+8||+6||+0||+0||+14|
|C||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||-1||+0||+0||-1|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||-1||+0||+0||-1|
|C||Knowledge (Arcane) (Int)||+1||+3||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Move Silently (Dex)||+17||+6||+0||+10||+33|
|C||Open Lock (Dex)||+10||+6||+0||+0||+16|
|C||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+5||+0||+0||+5|
|C||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+6||+0||+0||+6|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||-1||+0||+0||-1|
|C||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+6||+0||+0||+6|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, Sylvan, Draconic, Literacy, Trade Tongue
Acrobatic Backstab [Movement]
You dart past your opponent’s attacks, ending up perfectly positioned for a devastating counterattack.
Prerequisite: Tumble 12 ranks.
Benefit: If you succeed on a Tumble check to move through an enemy’s space, you can treat that enemy as flat-footed against the next melee attack you make against it on your current turn. Your enemy must be standing on the ground or floor in order for you to use this trick.
Back on Your Feet [Movement]
You can hop back to your feet instantly if you fall.
Prerequisite: Tumble 12 ranks.
Benefit: If you fall prone for any reason, you can stand up as an immediate action without provoking attacks of opportunity.
Skill Point Total:
1st - 48, 2nd (1st Swordsage) - 8, 3rd (2nd Swordsage) - 8, 4th - 8, 5th - 8, 6th - 8, 7th - 8, 8th - 8, 9th - 8, 10th - 8, 11th - 8, 12th - 12, 13th - 8, 14th - 8,
Weapon Finesse (Short Sword)
Two Weapon Fighting
Dodge (+1 AC vs 1 opponent)
Mobility (+4 AC w/ move away or through threat area)
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Spring Attack *
Shadow Blade *
Shadow Trickster *
- bought w/ Rep
1st - Sneak attack +1d6, trapfinding
2nd - Spell Reflection - (usable 1+Dx mod per day) on any missed spell attack roll that targeted me, can take immediate action to send it back to caster who makes a roll to himself just like to him any other target. if hit, he's affected.
1st - Quick to Act +1, Weapon Focus
2nd - AC Bonus
4th - Insightful Strike - adds Wis mod to maneuver damages
5th - Quick to Act +2
7th - Sense magic
8th - Discipline focus (defensive stance)
9th - Evasion
Shadowsight (Ex): Gifted with a mystical connection to shadow and darkness, the shadowlord gains a superior form of darkvision with a 60 foot range. He can see through any form of normal or magical darkness without hindrance
Hide in Plain Sight (Su): A shadowlord can use the Hide skill even while being observed. As long as she is within 10 feet of some sort of shadow, a shadowlord can hide herself from view in the open without anything to actually hide behind. She cannot, however, hide in her own shadow.
One with Shadow (Su):
At will the shadowlord's body becomes blured as he seems to enter in and out of darkness on a constant basis. Granting a 20% miss chance to attacks made against the shadowlord as well as a +10 bonus to Hide and Move Silently. Direct sunlight will dispell this effect.
Shadow Stride (Su):
At 3rd level the shadowlord gains the ability to move through shadows simillar to the Shadow Jump ability. At 3rd level she can jump a total of 50ft. Distance increases by 10ft per Shadowlord level. Jumps may be broken down in 10ft incriments until they have reached their total distance for the day.
• Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
• Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
• Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
• Skilled: Humans gain an additional four skill points at first level, and an additional one at every level after.
• Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Adamantium Short Sword +1 (x2)||+17, +12, +17, +12||1d6+11||19-20 x2||Piercing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Mithral Chain Shirt +2||+6||+6||-0||-||30ft||10lb|
Short Sword x2 - 20gp
Shortbow, Composite (Range 70ft) - 75gp
Arrows (40) - 2gp
Thieves’ Tools This kit contains extra tools and tools of better make, which grant a +2 circumstance bonus on Disable Device and Open Lock checks. - 30gp
Clothing (assorted) - 20gp
Rope, 60 feet
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Mithral Chain Shirt (AC +4, Dx bonus max +6; no armor check penalty; 10 lbs) +2
Pair of +1 Adamantium Short Swords
Necklace of Natural Armor +1
Cloak of Resistance +3 (with Heart Motif)
Bracers of DX +1
Gauntlets of Ogre St +2
ring of the darkhidden - Makes you constantly invisible to darkvision (as in, invisibility)
Crystal of Destruction (Greater) - vs constructs: +1d6 dam, as adamantium, allows crits/sneak attacks
Crystal of True Death (Greater) - vs undead: +1d6 dam, as ghost touch, allows crits/sneak attacks
Ring of Freedom (note: this is always on. the Protection/darkhidden is the pair that gets switched)
Shadow Veil - +2 deflection bonus to AC, whenever you're in shadowy areas you gain concealment against everything that doesn't have darkvision, blindsight or some other sense (vest slot)
2 Potion of Cure Poison
2 darkness oils
1 Potion of Good Hope
Haverd's Handy Haversack
one platinum figurine that is shaped like them. One time, and one time only, as long as they are carrying this minor artifact upon their person. If any effect or damage would kill the character, The damage or effect is negated, and instead they are subjected to a Heal spell (Caster level 20th), Their turn comes immediately, even if this would interrupt someone else's turn, and they gain a +10 sacred bonus to all stats for that turn only. And then the artifact is shattered. It cannot be purposely activated, and any action that could be deemed as 'suicidal' by the DM or Op in charge, causes the artifact to fail and shatter with no effect.
Statistics of Items Here:
- Healing Belt x2
Caster Level: 3rd
Aura: Faint; (DC 16) conjuration
Broad leather belt studded with three moonstones
+2 to heal checks
1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.
This effect lasts for 1 round.
This ability functions three times per day.
• Burning Blade: Boost – 1d6 +1/lev Fire
• Counter Charge: Counter - Must make Opposed DX check; if I make, opponent moves any direction past me as I choose and doesn't get to attack me; if I fail, opponent gains +2 to hit me
• Shadow Jaunt: Teleport 50ft through shadows as a standard action
• Death Mark: Strike - after doing normal melee dam, enemy explodes with fire doing 6d6 to all (including enemy; I'm immune) in area. Reflex 13+Wis mod for half. Area of fire explosion based on creature size:
Small or smaller 5 feet
Medium 10 feet
Large 20 feet
Huge 30 feet
Gargantuan 40 feet
Colossal 50 feet
• Mind over Body: Counter – Use Concentration check in place of Fortitude save
• Shadow Garrote: Strike – ranged touch attack deals 5d6 dam
• Hand of Death: Strike—Touch renders foe paralyzed for 1d3 rounds (fort save 14+Wis negates)
• Obscuring Shadow Veil - As a standard action, you can make a single melee attack. If it hits, your opponent takes normal melee damage plus an extra 5d6 points of damage. She must also make a successful Fortitude save (DC 14 + your Wis modifier) or suffer a 50% miss chance on all melee and ranged attacks for 1 round. A successful save negates the miss chance, but not the extra damage.
• Searing Blade: Boost—Attacks deal +2d6 fire damage + 1/initiator level
• Shadow Stride: Teleport 50 ft. through shadows as move action
• Bloodletting Strike: Strike—Strike deals 4 Constitution damage (fort save 15+Wis for half)
• Shadow Noose: Strike—Ranged touch attack deals 8d6 damage and might stun target
• Stalker in the Night: Strike—Move and attack while remaining hidden.
• Death in the Dark: Strike—Deal +15d6 damage to flat footed target (Fort save, DC 17+Wis to save); if save, still get +5d6.
Flames Blessing: Stance - Immune to Fire
Dance of the Spider: Stance —You climb walls like a spider.
Assassin's Stance Stance — Gain sneak attack +2d6
Step of the Dancing Moth: Stance—Ignore terrain, walk over liquid
Spells (DC 10 + spell lvl + Int bonus):
1st: blindness/deafness, chill touch, feather fall, darkvision, invisibility, knock, levitate, shadow mask, shadow spray.
2nd: air walk, blacklight, displacement, haste, improved invisibility, nondetection, vampiric touch
3rd: confusion, darkbolt, detect scrying, dimension door, mass invisibility, mislead
(find out IC)