|Hair:||Red, straight, usually tied back in a ponytail or braid.|
|Eyes:||Light blue, bordering on grey.|
|Race:||Beastfolk(Small Canine - Fox)|
|Money:||4683 gp, 2 sp, 8 cp|
|Played by Lilac Elding.|
-Picture credited to "Silber". Modified by friend. Original here: e621
Physical: Lilac is medium-height fox beastfolk with most of her body covered in russet red fur, though she has creamy-white "socks" on her hands and feet, her front from her neck to just above her waist is the same creamy white, as well as the end of her tail. She typically wears an explorer's outfit consisting of light-brown leather boots, breeches of the same material with several pockets sewn along the outside of them, a white shirt, (though usually covered with a light brown leather jacket) and a pair of fingerless light brown gloves that cover approximately 3/4 of her forearms.
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
|Armor Class||Saving Throws||Base||Bonus||Total|
|+1||+1/+0||+2/+1||Dex = +1|
|C||U||Skills||Rank||Ability||Synergy||Magic Bonuses||Other Bonuses||Total|
|-||U||Climb (Str)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Jump (Str)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Swim (Str)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Balance (Dex)||+ 0||+1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||U||Escape Artist (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2(Racial Bonus)||+ 3|
|-||U||Hide (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4||+ 5|
|-||U||Move Silently (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||-||Open Lock (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||U||Ride (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||-||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||-||Tumble (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|-||U||Use Rope (Dex)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 1|
|C||U||Concentration (Con)||+ 2||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||U||Appraise (Int)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|C||U||Craft-Jewelry(S)(Int)||+ 3||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 7|
|-||-||Decipher Script (Int)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||-||Disable Device (Int)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||U||Forgery (Int)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|C||-||Knowledge-Arcana (Int)||+ 4||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 8|
|C||-||Knowledge-Psionics(S) (Int)||+ 4||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 8|
|-||U||Search (Int)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||-||Spellcraft (Int)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|C||-||Psicraft (Int)||+ 5||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 9|
|-||U||Heal (Wis)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|-||U||Listen (Wis)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|C||-||Profession (Wis)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|C||U||Sense Motive (Wis)||+ 6||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2(Racial Bonus)||+ 10|
|-||U||Spot (Wis)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|-||U||Survival (Wis)||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2|
|C||U||Bluff (Cha)||+ 6||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2(Racial Bonus)||+ 12|
|C||U||Diplomacy (Cha)||+ 6||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 10|
|-||U||Disguise (Cha)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|C||U||Gather Information (Cha)||+ 2||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 6|
|-||-||Handle Animal (Cha)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||U||Intimidate (Cha)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||U||Perform (Cha)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||-||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||-||Use Psionic Device (Cha)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4|
|-||-||Speak Language||+ 0|
-U = usable untrained
-C = class skill
Automatic Languages Known: Literate, Carnivon, Common.
Bonus Languages: Sylvan, Parseltongue, Squeak Speak, Trade Tongue.
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: 6*4=24
-Natural Cunning: +2 on Bluff, Sense Motive and Escape Artist checks.
-Fae Relations: +1 to saves versus enchantments, and to the DC difficulty of others’ saves when casting spells that cause these effects.
-Longevity: Small canids reach maturity at the same age as humans, but have a maximum age like those of elves.
-Light Build: Thanks to their slighter builds and more agile bodies, beastfolk with light build receive a +1 size modifier to AC, as well as a +4 to Hide checks. In addition, those with light build can use weapons and armor designed for creatures one size smaller without penalty, and can fit through tight spaces as though they were one size category smaller. Despite these advantages, those with light build count as their normal racial size for determining space and reach. This ability stacks with powers, abilities, and spells that affect size category.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Dagger||+0||+1d6||19-20 x2||Piercing or Slashing|
|Light Crossbow||+1||+1d8||19-20 x2||Piercing|
|Silver Dagger||+0||+1d6||19-20 x2||Piercing or Slashing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Basic Adventuring Package.
Everlasting Rations (Small leather pouch, filled with enough rations for one day, refills every day at dawn. 350 gp value.)
Light Crossbow+50 bolts
1 Zebra, former slaver, unusable in battle, will undergo slave training. Or be enthralled. One or the other.
Statistics of Items Here:
Power Points: 17
Power DCs: 17
Lilac was born 19 years ago to a pair of tribal fox beastfolf living in the forest between Rosslund and the Kirsing Mountains. The tribe was fairly small, containing only about 7 families and 3 individuals total. Her early life was mostly uneventful till she started showing signs of Psionic ability, her parents helping to guide her in learning herself and this power. Her learning over the years was slow but steady, and her growing knowledge was often used in little pranks and tricks pulled on others in the tribe, and the occasional wanderer. The small size of the tribe caused Lilac to become more and more bored with it over the years though, until around a year ago when she finally just gave up and decided to leave, too excited about tales of the world elsewhere, and feeling she'd never learn more if she stuck around. This wasn't very uncommon among the tribe, numerous others having left before for similar reasons, so there was little opposition to her decision. She was given a bit of gold and some supplies by her parents and headed off to Rosslund, taking a ship down to Avalon City in search of new things, new learning, furthering her abilities, and perhaps just a bit more entertainment…
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
Lilac is medium-height fox beastfolk female of about 19 years of age, and appearing so. She has a fairly lithe build, not much extra fat or curves to speak of. Most of her body is covered in russet red fur, though she has creamy-white "socks" on her hands and feet, her front from her neck to just above her waist is the same creamy white, as well as the end of her tail. She looks fairly attractive by her own species' standards, and a decent amount of humans might agree. She typically wears an explorer's outfit consisting of light-brown leather boots, breeches of the same material with several pockets sewn along the outside of them, a white shirt, (though usually covered with a light brown leather jacket) and a pair of fingerless light brown gloves that cover approximately 3/4 of her forearms. If needing something more formal she would opt for a long and thin red or green dress, or robes of similar color if too cold for a thin dress. She will occasionally try to emphasize some of her more "desirable" features if being particularly flirty. (Which, to be honest, isn't that rare.)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
Small (2 inches long approx, thin. As though cut) scar on her lower back. Small diamond of white fur just below her neck, usually tries to keep it hidden.
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
No distinctive way of speaking, but very prone to laughter of various sorts.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
Born somewhere within the forest between the Kirsing Mountains and Rosslund, in a small tribal village of other foxkin beastfolk. She was born mid-Kuhat while the lilacs were blooming, and as neither of her parents could agree on a name it was simply suggested she be named after the flowers instead of either fox's grandmother as they wanted.
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
Mother and father are Tessa and Relt Elding respectively. Relt was a metalworker for the tribe, and Tessa was one of two "seers" within it. They were some of the older foxes in the tribe, but neither the oldest or the leaders. Both still alive as of the time Lilac departed.
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
No siblings while she grew up, though her mother became pregnant shortly before she left.
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
No extended family in the same tribe, both her parents had come to the tribe from elsewhere.
5) How did you get along with your family?
Got along with parents fairly well, occasional fights due to her being strong-willed though she usually got her way and a strong will was seen as valuable once her powers began manifesting. Mother was slightly disappointed that Lilac did not turn out to be clairvoyant like her.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
Small amount of informal teaching from mother, rest self-taught.
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
Mother. See above in family.
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
One other, male clairvoyant in the same tribe. Fought occasionally as her mother sometimes seemed to pride him over her own daughter due to his abilities.
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
They are highly important to her. Mother knew how to read and write due to having trouble at first telling visions to others, was taught to read and write so she could write them down and show others.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
None currently, may try to find one now that she's made it to Avalon.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
There were not many children in the tribe when she was born, so practically all of the children were friends during her youngest years. She eventually stuck to just a few, and made friends with a few older members of the tribe during her teen years.
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
The tribe was relatively good at hiding itself, so all are still alive for now. No longer in contact with any of them, seeing as she has left tribe.
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
Best friend was Keylon Retta, a female in her tribe born not three days after her. Most memorable thing they did was to pull a prank on her father, turning all his best metal bright pink for a few hours.
4) What do you look for in a friend?
Intelligence, curiosity, willingness to do things that may seem a tad crazy.
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
Never in love. Had a small developing crush on Keylon, however it was never reciprocated and she's done her best to put it out of her mind since leaving home. She looks for the same qualities as in her friends, but also for a sort of strength and caring for others.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
Cares little for most of the gods, though Thoth and El Ahrairah And Reynard do interest her to some degree. She has never, however, professed to follow any of them.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
The spirits of nature don't concern her much. She does have a strong connection with fire, of sorts. No other connection between the elements and her beliefs. She respects the dead, but not much more.
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
She mostly tries to keep away from the priesthoods of the gods of Law, seeing as she prefers to lean a bit more toward the chaotic end of things.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
Will kill to save others or herself, never otherwise unless she truly falls into a rage. Will occasionally filch things from others, usually just as tricks, however. Said items usually get returned. She'll lie if it suits her at all, no real reservations about that unless it's a person she truly cares about. Is moderately free with sex, as with most foxkin.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
Very committed. Will get extremely frustrated and perhaps angry if she can't carry through with something. If she can somehow find a way to finish a thing, she will.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
Power important, but never for the sake of itself. Wealth is good, not terribly important. Fame is meh. Honor is a laugh. Family, friends, and love are extremely important. Knowledge is a lovely thing, and she's always looking to find more. Religion is unimportant. Job is moderately important. Would go to extreme lengths to preserve family, friends, and love. No huge drive for the rest.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
Semi-rarely. Pay a good deal of attention, as they were stressed as important messengers in some cases by her mother. She looks for warnings or hints of what's to come in them, but gives them no more weight.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
Magic is a tool, and sometimes a gift. She has no opinion either way of those who use it, except curiosity in fellow knowledge-seekers. Though she dislikes their constant searching for outside knowledge, and thinks they should look inward and learn about themselves more. Monsters are a challenge to her. The unknown is frightening but exciting, something she's drawn toward, to poke and prod and light it up.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
Especially good at getting out of trouble, getting into trouble in the first place, and getting people to like her. She does have an uncanny knack for knowing what people are thinking… wonder why that is!
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
Heavily protective of family and friends, easy to provoke with threats toward them. Seems to have a bad habit of wandering off alone, when not on some adventure. Embarrassing secret… She likes sex more feral, in a way. And if she had a familiar… well.
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
No enemies. Yet.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
Loves spicy foods, sex, dogs and wolves. Loves walking alone in forested areas, and spending time alone near streams where she can just think for a while.
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
UNDEAD. FUCKING HATES UNDEAD RIGHT NOW. REACTION: KILL THEM. AGAIN.
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
Fears losing everyone she loves. Worst nightmare would be to watch those she loves, being murdered before her, without her able to do anything.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)