|Lina Dia Lucrii|
|Played by Jennibear|
|Conditional defense Modifiers Here|
|Conditional offense modifier Here|
|C||U||Climb (Str)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Jump (Str)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Swim (Str)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Balance (Dex)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 6||+ 11|
|C||U||Escape Artist (Dex)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Hide (Dex)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4||+ 13|
|C||U||Move Silently (Dex)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 2||+ 0||+ 11|
|C||-||Open Lock (Dex)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 9|
|-||U||Ride (Dex)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||-||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 9|
|C||-||Tumble (Dex)||+ 4||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 4||+ 13|
|C||U||Use Rope (Dex)||+ 0||+ 5||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|-||U||Concentration (Con)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Appraise (Int)||+ 0||+ 3||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 3|
|C||U||Craft (Int)||+ 0||+ 3||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 3|
|C||-||Decipher Script (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||-||Disable Device (Int)||+ 4||+ 3||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Forgery (Int)||+ 0||+ 3||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 3|
|C||-||Knowledge (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Search (Int)||+ 4||+ 3||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 7|
|-||-||Spellcraft (Int)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||U||Heal (Wis)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Listen (Wis)||+ 0||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 2||+ 6|
|C||-||Profession (Wis)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Sense Motive (Wis)||+ 4||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 8|
|C||U||Spot (Wis)||+ 4||+ 4||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 8|
|-||U||Survival (Wis)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Bluff (Cha)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Diplomacy (Cha)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Disguise (Cha)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Gather Information (Cha)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|-||-||Handle Animal (Cha)||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Intimidate (Cha)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||U||Perform (Cha)||+ 0||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0|
|C||-||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+ 4||+ 1||+ 0||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5|
|-||-||Speak Language||+ 0|
|Skill Points||Total Skill Points Here|
-U = usable untrained
-C = class skill
|Language||Common, Carnivon, Literacy, Sylvan,|
Level 1 - Prehensile tail: Desciption
Level 3 - Feat: Desciption
Level 6 - Feat: Desciption
Level 9 - Feat: Desciption
Level 12 - Feat: Desciption
Level 15 - Feat: Desciption
Level 18 - Feat: Desciption
Sneak Attack: 1d6
Trapfinding: use the Search skill to locate traps when the task has a Difficulty Class higher than 20.
+2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution
-Padfoot: +2 racial bonus on Listen and Move Silently checks.
-Unerring Balance: +4 bonus to Balance checks, +4 to Tumble checks.
-Light Build: Thanks to their slighter builds and more agile bodies, beastfolk with light build receive a +1 size modifier to AC, as well as a +4 to Hide checks. In addition, those with light build can use weapons and armor designed for creatures one size smaller without penalty, and can fit through tight spaces as though they were one size category smaller. Despite these advantages, those with light build count as their normal racial size for determining space and reach. This ability stacks with powers, abilities, and spells that affect size category.
-Automatic languages: Common and Carnivon
|Iron Comb||1d4||x3||Melee||Piercing||Notes Here|
|Light Crossbow||1d8||19-20/x2||80.||Piercing||Notes Here|
|Studded leather armor||+3||Armor||+5||-1||15%||30||-|
|Head||Item Here||Description Here|
|Face||Item Here||Description Here|
|Neck||Item Here||Description Here|
|Shoulders||Item Here||Description Here|
|Torso||Item Here||Description Here|
|Arms||Item Here||Description Here|
|Hands||Item Here||Description Here|
|Right Ring||Item Here||Description Here|
|Left Ring||Item Here||Description Here|
|Waist||Item Here||Description Here|
|Feet||Item Here||Description Here|
|Pack||Item Here||Description Here|
List of Items Here:
Iron Comb: 4 g
Rapier: 20 g
Kukri: 8 g
Light Crossbow: 35 g
20 crossbow bolts: 2 g
Studded armor: +3 ac +5 max dex -1 acp : 25 g
3 Entertainer's Outfits: 9 g
Backpack: 2 gp
Bedroll: 1 sp
Flint and Steel: 1 gp
Beltpouch: 1 gp
4 days trail rations: 2 gp
100' silk rope: 20 gp
sack: 1 sp
2 waterskins: 2 gp
1 alchimests Fire: 20 g
Thieves' Tools: 30 g
one Ruby ring and matching silver and Ruby locket (150 gp value, gift)
Statistics of Items Here:
|Quest Name||Quest DM||Experiance||Gold/reward|
|Evil shadow soul sucking tree rats||VS||775||813 gp|
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
Lina stands a curvy 5'2 sith snow white ears, tail and mid back length hair, caramel toned skin and golden orange eyes. While she is clearly of feline decnt she's got few feline features, simply ears, tail, nails that come to delicate oval 'claws' and a delicate set of upper and lower 'fangs' in her mouth. Her smooth skin and trim, curvy figure are displayed rather than hidden by skin tight clothes, usually a slutty set of leather armor and she rarely seems armed but try groping her when she really doesn't want it.
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
At the upper part of her right inner thigh is a tiny tattoo of Bast but other than that she's more or less flawless and perfect.
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
She leets people assume she's a stupid catgirl, slutty and out for affection but can speak with suprising inght and inteligence.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
In a house in the slums of Avalon on a cold blustry night, She doesn't know exactly when, her parents weren't the counting sort.
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
Crystal and Gavin, no last name, low social class, she a feline waitress he a common laborer, they weren't married though they lived together, and no both have since passed on, her mother when Lina was four in a freak traffic accident, her father when the girl was 12, he suffered a case of 'picked the wrong hooker'.
She has a sort of surrogate mother who looked after her after she was 12 in some respects, helped teach her to read and kept her mostly out of trouble. Brathe is a black cat-woman, a whore of Bast and informed teh young woman's faith, such as it is. She isn't really the maternal sort but she fed the starving girl and helps her out on occasion, and is about the only 'family' she has.
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
They are dead and she didn't' see much of her father when he WAS there so.. average… her relationship with Brathe is friendly, she looks in on the woman once or twice a month and they remain friends.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
Her skills with a set of lock-picks are self taught, the rest is just the keen observation of years of surviving on the street.
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
Lina doesn't care unless it has something of use to her, and even then she doesn't care THAT much, her reading skills were self taught though the skill was guided with the help of her surrogate mother, Brathe.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
pickpocket and thief, hardly any, she does it when she needs to.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
Growing up essentially alone she really didn't have friends. Her only real 'friend' is Brathe, everyone else fits another roll, mark, toy, food source…
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
Brathe is alive and well.
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
Brathe, her 'maternal' influence also ranks as her best friend, though the most memorable thing Lina has is when the guard of Avalon chased her into the woman's home after a botched robbery and hid under the table while Brathe.. distracted.. the guard into leaving.
4) What do you look for in a friend?
interesting features, and an ability to look the other way when small items go missing.
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
She's had lovers, but no love. she doesn't really see the point in curtailing her fun to tie herself to one person.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
Lina isn't particularly religious but when she offers prayers before a job its Bast that has her allegiance.. She knows the gods are out there but other than her chosen she tries not to get involved. She doesn't like the formal feel of most religions but bast's casual, pleasure-seeking nature draws to her.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
She's a city girl, while she knows those are OUT THERE.. they haven't really featured into her day to day thoughts, dead are dead, spirits are spirits, just leave her the hell out of it.
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
The particularly strict, honest ones.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
Lina has a survivor's moral code, she'll lie, cheat steal, use stealth and any advantage in a fight, she doesn't LIKE to have to use violence but she will. Sex is fun, Evil beings are generally jerks but if they leave her alone who cares. Magic is magic, its there, again if its not bothering HER she doesn't care.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
Lina is apathetic most of the time, it'll get done if it gets done.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
wealth probably is paramount to her, power is pretty important, fame is ok, family is something that happens to people and thus is just kinda there. Friends are moderately important, they keep her out of trouble. Love is an illusion, she doesn't' believe it exists. Knowledge is OK, not something she seeks out in particular. Religion is of passing importance if its Bast, everyone else can go away and leave her be. Other than wealth, which she'll go through a bit for she's really a take it or leave it sort, if its there, that's cool, if not well.. lets go do something interesting.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
Lina doesn't remember dreams of any importance, though she does have this one about a bed of catnip and a waterfall of chocolate that leads to a pool filled with caramel fish that she's particularly fond of.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
Magic is there, if its useful awesome if not STAB IT IN THE SQUISHY PARTS UNTIL IT STOPS.. well.. the user of it anyway.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
She can dance fairly well, is a deft hand with lock-picks and picking pockets with her tail while her hands are in plain view. but really she doesn't try to stand out for any reason and usually only does due to her 'meh' attitude and lack of judgement.
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
She's a bit of a kleptomaniac, she tends to walk off with small objects if left unattended, but other than that nothing terrible. She has her share of secrets but none are terrible, they mostly involve who she is when guards show up.
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
No real ones.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
Money, comfort, fish and catnip, a good lover ( though she's not picky about gender)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
Orphanages, people who attempt to curtail her freedom humans that keep their money where she can't reach it.
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
Enslavement or imprisonment rank as fears, she's also terrified of spiders though she tries not to show it.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
She was contracted by the guard to deal with some 'evil soul sucking squirrels' after realizing she really didn't want to deal with these beasts she handled it in a typically lazy fashion.. by setting the house that was their nest on fire with alchemists fire.
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
No unusual possessions
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
Lina was born to unimaginative parents in Avalon, her mother died in a tragic and freak accident with a carriage when she were by four, leaving her to the less than patronly father who met her basic needs but showed little attention or care for where his wayward spawn may be. This uneasy arrangement lasted around four years, leaving the young girl extremely street wise, unlike her poor father who sought the company of the wrong streetwalker and ended up dead in an ally, having acquired a fatal case of 'stabbedbyhooker'.
Now orphans the young one was rounded up and placed in an orphanage. It wasn't a bad place, really, just not a place for the free-spirited girl, used to going where she wanted when she wanted to. Within a week she had left the well meaning folk behind, taking up a life on the streets, using wit, guile and outright theft to survive. She plays to her strength, that of the wise and nimble fingered - A pickpocket and lock-pick specialist. Without a place to sleep that was safe though and one meal a day formerly provided by now deceased papa, it was a harder life than before.. after a while the miserable rained upon little girl were found and offered a warm roofed space to sleep by a priestess whore of Bast, who let the young woman run but also kept an eye on her, helped guide a intelligent mind with help learning to read, helped keep her fed and lets face it, let her hide when there was legal trouble. Still fond of this woman, even now grown, Lina still keeps in touch with her, dropping by once in a while.