|Age:||18-22 (no longer ages)|
|Played by Hopey|
- Abilities & Skills
- Feats & Class Abilities
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity 3 + Armour/Shield 3 + Ring of Protection +2 = 18 (15 + Inertial Armour and Force Screen)|
|Flat-Footed||Base 10 + Armour/Shield + 2 + Ring of Protection +2 =14 (12 + Inertial Armour and Force Screen)|
|Touch||Base 10 + Dex 3 = 13|
|+8/+3||+Dex 3 - +Str 0||+11/6 - +8/+3|
|Dex 3 + Psicrystal 2= +5|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|C||Balance (Dex)||+3||+3/+2 from Conc||+0||+0||+8|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+10||+0||+0||+10|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+10||+0||+0||+10|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+3||+1||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|C||Knowledge (Local, Psionics (+2 from Autohypnosis), Planes, History, one undecided) (Int)||+20||+10||+0||+0||+30|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|C||Sense Motive (Wis)||+5||+3||+0||+0||+10*|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
Where X is Cross Class and C is a Class Skill
-* +2 from Race
Assume Quirk [Interaction]
You can perfectly imitate a small habit or idiosyncrasy of a person you impersonate in order to throw off suspicion.
Prerequisite: Disguise 5 ranks.
Benefit: When impersonating a particular individual, you can eliminate the normal Spot bonus granted to a viewer familiar with that individual (PH 73). The effect extends to all viewers. Using this trick requires no special action, but you can maintain the deception for only 1 hour per day.
Languages: Common & Literacy
Bonus Languages: Sylvan, Trade Tongue, Terran
Narrow Mind: You gain a +4 bonus on Concentration checks you make to become psionically focused.
Psionic Body: +2 hit points for each psionic feat you have
Inquisitor: You know when others lie. Gan +10 to Sense Motive checks
Ghost Attack: Your deadly strikes against incorporeal foes always find their mark.
Power Penetration: Your powers are especially potent, breaking through power resistance more readily than normal. +4 to Manifester level checks.
Expanded Knowledge: You learn another power. x3
Psionic Meditation: You can focus your mind faster than normal, even under duress.
Changeling base land speed is 30 feet.
+2 racial bonus on saving throws against sleep and charm effects: Changelings have slippery minds.
Minor Change Shape (Su): Changelings have the supernatural ability to alter their appearance as though using a disguise self spell that affects their bodies but not their possessions. This ability is not an illusory effect but a minor physical alteration of a changeling’s facial features, skin color and texture, and size, within the limits described for the spell. A changeling can use this ability at will, and the alteration lasts until he changes shape again. A changeling reverts to his natural form when killed. A true seeing spell reveals his natural form. When using this ability to create a disguise, a changeling receives a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. Using this ability is a full-round action.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Crossbow (Light)||+0||+1d8||19/20 x2||Piercing|
|Crossbow (Heavy)||+1||+1d10||19/20 x2||Piercing|
|Dagger||+0||+1d4||19/20 x2||Piercing or slashing|
|MW Dagger||+1||+1d4||19/20 x2||Piercing or slashing|
|+1 Dagger||+1||+1d4+1||19/20 x2||Piercing or slashing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Headband of Intellect +6/Conscious Effort||+6 to Intelligence Score/Make Concentration check instead of Fort 1/day|
|Face||Third Eye of Penetrate/Concentration||+2 Manifester Level/+5 Concentration|
|Neck||Psychometabolism Psionatrix||+1 to Psychometabolism Powers|
|Shoulders||Cloak of Resistance +5||+5 to All Saving Throws|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Ring of Protection +2/Avoidance||+2 AC/+20 AC 3/day|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Healing Belt||3 charges per day, heals 2d8 per charge|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Bolts (10) x3 (Total of 30 bolts)
MW Crossbow (Heavy) 350gp
2 Healing Belt (1500gp total)
4 Cure Moderate wound potions (300 ea) 1200 total (2d8+3)
4 Cure Serious wound potions (750 each) 3000 total (3d8+5)
Psionatrix: Each of these multifaceted crystals is worn as an amulet. Unless noted otherwise, a psionatrix adds a +1 enhancement bonus to the save DC when the wearer uses powers of the discipline to which the psionatrix is keyed - Psionatrix of psychometabolism: Violet light glimmers in this crystal’s heart. Moderate psychometabolism, Price 8,000gp (Half 4,000gp)
Headband of Intellect +6 - +6 to Intellect, will not add to Skill points though, list price 34,000
Cloak of Resistance +5 - +5 to all saving throws, list price 9,000 (Half 4,500) (upgrade 25,000 total, 16,000 spend)
Ring of Protection +2 - +2 to AC(8,000) and adding Avoidance (3 times a day, +20 AC) to it (10,000) total 18,000
Soulfire: This armor’s wearer is immune to all death spells, magical death effects, and energy drain, and any negative energy effects (such as from chill touch or inflict spells). +1 leather armour (25,160gp)
Third Eye of Penetrate - While worn, a third eye penetrate grants the wearer a +2 bonus on manifester level checks to overcome a creature’s power resistance. +5 Concentration added (10,500gp)
Headband of Conscious Effort - Make a Concentration check in place of a Fortitude save once per day.(smushed with Headband of Intellect. Item cost 2,000 + 1,000 to combine with Headband of Intellect, total 3,000gp)
Items from Quests:
+1 Dagger: +1 to hit and damage dice, can hit incorporeal with 50% miss chance
Firebunny if they want one as a pet. They're 4 intelligence critters, and can be petted, but light on fire when they feel threatened.
Each party member can select any one magic item, or collection of magic items, worth 30,000 gp or below. This is a part of Saladreth's hoard, magic baubles and treasures collected over the years in his efforts to become more like a dragon.
Magic Item up to 8,000gp
One or more magic items worth up to 20,000 (for one, or total for more than 1)
Current Power Points: 309 (From High Intelligence)
Current Powers known: 34
Level 1: DC 21
Conceal Thoughts: You conceal your motives.
Inertial Armor: Tangible field of force provides you with +4 armor bonus to AC.
Force Screen: Invisible disc provides +4 shield bonus to AC.
Catfall: Instantly save yourself from a fall.
Mind Thrust: Deal 1d10 damage.
Level 2 DC 22
Chameleon: Gain +10 enhancement bonus on Hide checks.
Psychoportive Shelter: Create an extradimensional shelter.
Empathic Transfer: Transfer another's wounds to yourself.
Energy Push: Deal 2d6 damage and knock subject back.
Animal Affinity Psionic: Gain +4 enhancement to one ability.
Level 3 DC 23
Body Adjustment: You heal 1d12 points of damage.
Cerebral Phantasm: Terrifying internal horrors take shape and attack your opponent.
Energy Bolt: Deal 5d6 energy damage in 120-ft. line.
Ectoplasmic Form: You gain benefits of being insubstantial and can fly slowly.
Level 4 DC 24
Metamorphosis: Assume shape of creature or object.
Ectoplasmic Swarm: Summon a swarm of crystalline spiders. (deals 2d6 dmg, weaving an ectoplasmic cocoon around the target; DC 16 reflex for cocoon)
Death Urge: Implant a self-destructive compulsion.
Level 5 DC 25
Psionic Revivify: Return the dead to life before the psyche leaves the corpse.
Cranial Deluge: Massive physical damage can cause your opponent's head to explode. (DC 26)
Power Resistance: Grant PR equal to 12 + level.
Psychotic Break: Targets viciously attack closest creature.
Level 6 DC 26
Restoration, Psionic: Restores level and ability score drains.
Fuse Flesh: Fuse subject's flesh, creating a helpless mass. (DC 27)
Breath of the Black Dragon: Breathe acid for 11d6 damage.(DC 27)
Disintegrate, Psionic: Turn one creature or object to dust.
Inconstant Location: Make swift instantaneous moves in combat.
Level 7 DC 27
Fission: You briefly duplicate yourself. (DC 28)
Eyes of the Basilisk: Turn one creature per round to stone with a glance. (DC 28)
Decerebrate: Remove portion of subject's brain stem.
Evade Burst: You take no damage from a burst on a successful Reflex save.
Level 8 DC 28
Fusion: You combine your abilities and form with another.
True Metabolism: You regenerate 10 hit points/round.
Recall Death: Subject dies or takes 5d6 damage.
Level 9 DC 29
Metamorphosis, Greater: Assume shape of any nonunique creature or object each round.
Personality: Nimble - Quick and dexterous, a nimble psicrystal is the perfect companion in any situation where reaction must follow on the heels of action. If anything, this splinter personality is a little too prone toward seeing potential danger in every shadow.
Size/Type: Diminutive Construct
Hit Dice: 50/50 (1/2 master's)
Speed: 30 ft., climb 20 ft.*
Armor Class: 23 (+4 size, +2 Dex*), touch 22, flat-footed 19
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/-17
Full Attack: —
Space/Reach: 1 ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Construct traits, hardness 8, psicrystal granted abilities
(Rank 1 & 2: improved evasion, personality, self-propulsion, share powers, sighted, telepathic link; Rank 3 & 4: Deliver Touch Powers; Rank 5 & 6 Telepathic Speech; 7 & 8 -; 9 & 10 Flight; 11 & 12 Power Resistance; 13 & 14 Sight Link; 15 and 16 Channel Power)
Saves: Fort +6; Reflex +8; Will +13 (as master's without cloak)
Abilities: Str 1*, Dex 15*, Con 0, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 10
Skills: Climb +14*, Listen +6, Move Silently +6, Search +2, Spot +6
- With Self-propulsion activated
Bonuses granted to Olivia: +2 to Init
Olivia grew up in Avalon. That is pretty much all that is known about her except those that she knows, and trust. Those are few. Olivia is a very secretive person but she is learning the value of trust and honesty. Religion is also becoming part of her life.
Julia is the opposite of Olivia. She has dark hair, almost yellow eyes.
Ryuk is a traveler, and male.
Illianwen is a new addition to the collection of more permanent personas for Olivia.
|Quest Name||Gold||Gold Added?|
|Of Books and Bookworms Part 2||3,100||Yes|
|Of Books and Bookworms Part 3||10,400||Yes|
|Elder of Madness Part 1||18,500||Yes|
|Penskalion and the Spiderweb Man||4,090||Yes|
|The Tears of Heaven Part 1||4,250||Yes|
|The Tears of Heaven Part 2||6,515||Yes|
|Elder of Madness Part 2||-||Yes|
|The Tears of Heaven Part 3||6,870||Yes|
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
I am female and average height and weight. My hair is blonde and eyes are a pale green. I wear many different style of clothes though usually a dress will do nicely.
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
There are no marks on my skin, no imperfections or scars.
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
I blend in to the crowd easily. I'm from Avalon, grew up here even.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
I was born in Avalon about 18 years ago. My birthday is April 18. Nothing unusual happened when I was born.
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
My mother's name is Evelyn, and My father's name was Oliver. My mother was a seamstress and father was a salesman. He traveled a lot. One day, he just stopped coming. My mother and I believe that he died. My mother passed away a few years ago.
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
I have no siblings.
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
I have no extended family either.
5) How did you get along with your family?
I got along with my mother well. My father was a quiet man. He didn't talk much, and was gone the rest of time. I think we would have been good friends if he had stayed around more.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
I followed my own path. I have no profession to speak of. I am an adventurer. Though I do a bit of odd jobs around town, not so much as I used to though.
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
I taught myself what I needed to know, well, taught what my mother couldn't.
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
I love to read. My father taught me when I was little and I've loved learning ever since.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
No. I don't. Not really. I work as an adventurer and I like that job. Other than that, I do pretty much what I want.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
I had none growing up, but my best friend now is Yuria. She's been through a lot, and we've been through a lot of it together.
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
Yuria, the most memorable thing we've done together myself, and a group of others, went into Yuria's mindscape to fight an abyssal creature that had taken root there.
4) What do you look for in a friend?
Someone I can trust with my darkest secrets
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
There are only two people that I have been in love with. The first is Kaegren Thane, he's gone now. The other is Jerecketh Ivorysong. I look for someone who loves knowledge, seeks the truth, and is good in bed.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
The afterlife holds no meaning for me any longer. I don't follow a god but I do put trust in Thoth.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
They… don't. But I do believe they exist. They are a part of this world, and the next.
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
The Dark One. Period. Nothing at all except bringing death and destruction to the cult.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
I will only kill when, and if, it is necessary. I will not harm an innocent person, or one that is trying to do the right thing. I've only killed those that have tried to kill me. Stealing and lying aren't bad when done in the right manner. I don't have a personal code for anything, except doing what I can do for me, and for those I care about.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
I will see anything through to the end. I don't like leaving unfinished business lying around.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
Love is the most important, that and knowledge. I could happily be poor as long as I have the love of my life, and a library.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
I remember my dreams more often than not. I don't put a lot of stock in them, they're just dreams, sometimes nightmares. I'm not clairvoyant, my dreams have never warned me about anything, but they can be frightening.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
Magic is a part of life and it comes in different forms. Just because I use my mind to do what I can do doesn't mean it's any less magic then the wizard's spells. Monsters exist and the Abyss taught us that the unknown is very real.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
Lying, and imitating people. Changelings have a special knack for that, you know.
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
I collect clothing, of all kinds. I almost can't pass up a shop without at least looking.
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
I don't have any enemies that I know of. I have people I don't like, but I don't think anybody is out to get me and me alone.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
Clothes. Clothes. Clothes, and dresses.
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
I hate the Dark One.
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
I can't call it my worst nightmare anymore. It's come to pass. My secret was found out by the one person I would have picked out of everyone I have ever met. By fate, he found out that I'm a changeling. I fear what he may ask me to do, or who he may tell. Tammuz has a big mouth.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
My first non-human monster. That's been a long time ago. I would have to say the one I remember most would be The Dark One. I don't know what exactly he is, just that he's evil.
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
I'm not a spellcaster. I'm a Psion. The first time I experienced anything related to that, it was when I was lying to my mother. I knew she wouldn't believe me, but she did. She couldn't tell… I used this ability a lot.
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
I wouldn't describe any of my possessions as unusual. I do have a statue of myself. It was given to me and the group that helped free Yuria. It's a statue that, if I am dying, it will save me. Only once though.
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered.
Olivia grew up in Avalon. Her parents lived in a small little cottage between the middle and lower class of the city. They weren't rich but her father provided enough for them, and what he couldn't, her mother did. She has no siblings, though she always wanted a brother. Her father was a traveler. She found out later that he was an adventurer, and was away from home a lot. She didn't know him well but she looked up to him. He was a changeling, and a Psion. Olivia didn't know the latter about him until she found his journal (though this hasn't been played out yet… it was supposed to have been before Nikki and all the rest left :( )
His journal is the reason she's followed in his footsteps. It's described his love for her, and regret that he wasn't around more. He went into as much detail as he could about what he's called “Being Uncarnate.” Olivia's used this, and is on the path. She knows that someday she'll lose her malleable body, but that's way down the line.
Recently, she fell in love with a man who was as thirsty for knowledge as she is, and a Psion like herself. He disappeared though, and she believes it was in a teleportation accident, though she's not positive. Another love has come into her life and she's holding on to him with all her might. Jerecketh is everything Kaegren wasn't, and more. There's very few people that she'll trust, but he is one of them, and one that earned that trust in record time, too.