|Played by SupremeMagus|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity 1 + armor 1 + natural armor 1 + size 1 = 14|
|Dex = +1|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+1||+0||+2||+3|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Knowledge (Arcana) (Int)||+5||+3||+0||+0||+8|
|C||Knowledge (Planes) (Int)||+4||+3||+0||+0||+7|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+1||+0||+2||+3|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+8||+4||+0||+0||+12|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+1|
Where X is Cross Class and C is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, carnivon, Draconic, trade tongue, Giant
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: Total Here
Feats: Toughness, *eschew materials, Energy Substitution Cold.
Class Abilities: *Eschew Materials, Draconic bloodline: silver dragon, Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell with an energy descriptor that matches your draconic bloodline's energy type, that spell deals +1 point of damage per die rolled.
Claws (Ex): Starting at 1st level, you can grow claws as a free action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, allowing you to make two claw attacks as a full attack action using your full base attack bonus. Each of these attacks deals 1d4 points of damage plus your Strength modifier (1d3 if you are Small). At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d6 points of damage (1d4 if you are Small). At 11th level, these claws deal an additional 1d6 points of damage of your energy type on a successful hit. This is a supernatural ability. You can use your claws for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
bonus spells: 3rd Mage Armor. 5th Resist energy.
Dragon Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist 5 against your energy type and a +1 natural armor bonus. At 9th level, your energy resistance increases to 10 and natural armor bonus increases to +2. At 15th level, your natural armor bonus increases to +4.
Racial Abilities: Fae Relations: +1 to saves versus enchantments, and to the DC difficulty of others’ saves when casting spells that cause these effects.
Longevity: Small canids reach maturity at the same age as humans, but have a maximum age like those of elves.
Light Build: Thanks to their slighter builds and more agile bodies, beastfolk with light build receive a +1 size modifier to AC, as well as a +4 to Hide checks. In addition, those with light build can use weapons and armor designed for creatures one size smaller without penalty, and can fit through tight spaces as though they were one size category smaller. Despite these advantages, those with light build count as their normal racial size for determining space and reach. This ability stacks with powers, abilities, and spells that affect size category.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Golden Melon Hammer||+0||+0||x3||B|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||armored robe||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||boots||Brief item description|
|Pack||backpack||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:Backpack, waterskin, Bullseye lanturn, 3 flasks oil, 5 tindertwings, 50' silk rope, bedroll, 3 days rations, Explorers outfit, caltrops, crowbar, grappling hook, hammer, Wand of cure light wounds, wand of magic missile lvl 1. Potion of +4 dex, Pearl of Power.
Statistics of Items Here:
Spells per Day:0lvl:6, 1stlvl:6, 2ndlvl 4
10+cha mod4+Spell Level=???
Spells Known 0lvl:7 1stlvl:4 2ndlvl:2
Spells Per Day0lvl:6, 1stlvl:7 2nd lvl:5
Cantrips:Light, Ray of Frost, arcane mark, Prestidigitation, Read Magic, Detect magic, Launch bolt.
Level 1: Magic missile, identify, lesser orb of cold, Spirit Worm, *mage Armor*
Level 2 Scorching Ray, Touch of idiocy *Resist Energy*
Razorfang, to the best of his knowledge was always a slave to someone, he can't remember further back than about 2 years ago though so he could be wrong, he does know that he wants to find his family, he wants to find them with every fiber of his being, unfortunately he has no clues to go on. Razorfang has a love of magic that transcends reason, and only his love of cursing and sex come a distant second, magic is his lifeblood, its the one thing he will never forget. Razorfang has spell damage to his brain, done to him by repeated experiments done to him by the wizards who have kept him as a labrat slave, after it was shown that he was developing magical skills that were not being taught to him, he was to be killed by one of the higher ups, Razorfang fearing for his life finally got the courage to run from his masters and Razorfang swore he would use this opportunity to find his family, learn more magic, and have a lot of sex along the way.
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
Razorfang is a male coyotekin he is roughly 17 or so years old, he is 5'4 and has light silvery fur, and Long dark silver hair that frames his icy blue eyes. he seems quite attractive from what you see.
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
Razorfang has, if you look close a slight color variation in the shape of a star covering his right eye, you cannot see it unless the light shifts as it is almost the same hue of silver as the rest of his fur.
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
Razorfang likes to talk with slightly larger words than most people, Razorfang also likes to curse in draconic. a lot. he also has slight memory problems, not remembering names of people, even those he has talked to many times.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
Razorfang has no idea where he was born or when really, as he has a memory problem from repeated spell experimentation done on him.
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
Again, Razorfang has no idea on this, its his life's quest to find this out.
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
He wishes he does…maybe…
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
No memory of them at least.
5) How did you get along with your family?
He hopes they're on good terms if he ever finds out who they are…
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
Not exactly, he was more of a lab rat. much of what he learned he learned on his own between experiments.
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
He learned of spell casting in-between experiments done on him.
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
He was basically a labrat for many wizards belonging to the Council of the Wands.
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
He does not know, he was kept in a chamber away from any others.
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
Very important, Razorfang loves books, as there is always more knowledge to be gained.
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
No other job currently, Maybe spell researcher, but paid nothing
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
Razorfang doesn't really have any regular friends at all, he has many, many friends with benefits though. too many to name though.
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
A lot of his FwB are still alive, as he is quite young.
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
Friends with Benefits… all moments are memorable…well except for thier names…dang memory…
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
Razorfang has a lot of lovers…he really can't turn them away some times…he doesn't really want a romance…
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
Razorfang believes that there are gods, he believes that they don't have time to pay attention to him though. he does not follow a religion, though he does give offerings to Io every now and then.
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
They all have their places in the world, he wont deny them that right.
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
Any evil religions he tries to stay away from.
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
His moral code is: Live life like you are dying, because you never know if today is your last day, so he loves sex, really with either sex, and he adores magic, no matter how much it has harmed him, it has also done equal to
help him. and he hates completely evil being.
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
Very committed, why else would he still be scouring the lands for his family.
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
Each of those things are equally important though some are more important than others, like family, friends and knowledge, he would do anything to keep these things.
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
Razorfang pays very, very close attention to his dreams, as one saved his life once, he does not remember a lot of them however.
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
Magic is life, but magic is also not good or evil, it is the intent of those who use it. Razorfang loves magic, dislikes those who abuse it, does not care for fearsome creatures and fears the unknown, but has lived with a lot of the unknown for a while so is use to it.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
Razorfang is quite good at staying alive, he has been nearly killed many times, but like the cockroach he survives time and time again.
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
Curses a lot in draconic, sometimes for no reason at all, he is also very obsessed with learning who his family is, and may one day kill someone trying to find that out.
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
Well…Razorfang can't Remember any enemies at least…he would love to find the person who kitnapped him though
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
Magic and knowledge.
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
Not knowing who his family is, he curses a lot because of this.
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
One day waking up and forgeting everything he has ever learned, who he is, and what he has done since he first devoloped his memory problem.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
Getting thrown like a lawn dart by a treefolk was not Razorfangs best day, but it was the first nonhuman monster he ever encountered.
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
Razorfang can't remember his first bout of magic, but tales of the mage tower he blew up still are whispered to this day,
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
none so far.
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
Razorfang, to the best of his knowledge was always a slave to someone, he can't remember further back than about 2 years ago though so he could be wrong, he does know that he wants to find his family, he wants to find them with every fiber of his being, unfortunately he has no clues to go on. Razorfang has a love of magic that transcends reason, and only his love of cursing and sex come a distant second, magic is his lifeblood, its the one thing he will never forget. Razorfang has spell damage to his brain, done to him by repeated experiments done to him by the wizards who have kept him as a labrat slave, after it was shown that he was developing magical skills that were not being tought to him, he was to be killed by one of the higher ups, Razorfang fearing for his life finally got the courage to run from his masters and Razorfang swore he would use this opportunity to find his family, learn more magic, and have a lot of sex along the way.