|Age:||76, Appears 17|
|Race:||Green Half-Dragon Changeling|
|Level:||3 (ECL 5)|
|Played by Ibis|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity + Natural Armor + Armor = 22|
|Dex = +4|
|Skills||Stat Bonus||Ranks||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|C||Decipher Script (Int)||+1||+0||+0||+0||+1|
|C||Disable Device (Int)||+1||+0||+0||+0||+1|
|C||Escape Artist (Dex)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Gather Information (Cha)||+3||+0||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+3||+6||+0||+0||+9|
|C||Knowledge (Stuff) (Int)||+1||+0||+0||+0||+1|
|C||Move Silently (Dex)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Open Lock (Dex)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Sense Motive (Wis)||+1||+0||+0||+2||+3|
|C||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+3||+0||+0||+0||+3|
|C||Use Rope (Dex)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, Draconic, Sylvan
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: Total Here
1st 20, 2nd-3rd 5
1st: Dragon Tail
3rd: Reckless Rage
Spirit Totem: Lion
Trap Sense +1
- +8 Strength, +6 Constitution, +2 Intellegence, and +2 Charisma.
*Size: As base race.
*Type: Changes to Dragon.
*Speed: Gains dragon wings that allow it to fly at twice the base race's land speed, with average maneuverability.
*Armor Class: Natural Armor is improved by +4
- 2 Claw (1d4) and 1 Bite (1d6) Natural Attacks. Claws are primary.
- Breath Weapon: 30 ft Cone of Acid, usable once every 1d4 rounds in combat. A half-dragon’s breath weapon deals 1d6 points of damage per HD the character possess. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 + ½ half-dragon’s HD + half-dragon’s Con modifier) reduces damage by half.
*Darkvision 60 ft.
*Immunities — to sleep and paralysis effects, and Acid damage.
*Automatic Languages: Draconic.
*Alignment: A half-dragon is normally influnced by whatever alignment their parent dragon type normally is, however this is not verbatim. As such, a half-dragon may be whatever alignment type that it likes without penalty, regardless of ancestory.
*Level adjustment +2
• Changelings are humanoids with the shapechanger subtype.
• Medium: As Medium creatures, changelings have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Changeling base land speed is 30 feet.
• +2 racial bonus to any One Stat.
• +2 racial bonus on saving throws against sleep and charm effects: Changelings have slippery minds.
• +2 racial bonus on Bluff, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks: Changelings are inherently skilled in deception and intimidation; though they cannot actually detect thoughts as doppelgangers can, they can intuitively read body language and attitude with surprising accuracy.
• Natural Linguist: Changelings add Speak Language to their list of class skills for any class they adopt.
• Minor Change Shape (Su): Changelings have the supernatural ability to alter their appearance as though using a disguise self spell that affects their bodies but not their possessions. This ability is not an illusory effect but a minor physical alteration of a changeling’s facial features, skin color and texture, and size, within the limits described for the spell. A changeling can use this ability at will, and the alteration lasts until he changes shape again. A changeling reverts to his natural form when killed. A true seeing spell reveals his natural form. When using this ability to create a disguise, a changeling receives a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. Using this ability is a full-round action.
• Automatic Languages: Common.
• Bonus Languages: Auran, Giant, Sylvan, Trade Tongue, Terran, and Undercommon.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Statistics of Items Here:
Ruby would argue that all of life is filled with irony, and that the best example possible is her own parents. Ruby was born in an unusual family, her father being a green dragon, while her mother was a changeling. Although her parents have refused time and time again to tell her of how her parents met, from what she’s been able to gather is one day, her mother was bathing in a lake in the middle of her father’s forest territory. While green dragons are known to attack without warning, for some reason he found this intruder to be quite alluring. Ruby isn’t sure exactly how it happened, but somehow her father lured her mother back to his lair with a promise of a meal, and many months later she was born.
Though chromatic dragons are normally quite evil, it would seem that over the years, through actual love, her mother has more or less temporarily tamed the dragon’s heart, much to the happiness of the surrounding area. Her mother was attracted to her father’s exoticness, while he loved her mother for her…flexibility in the bedroom, and charm. So it wasn’t a storybook romance, but it worked for her unusual family.
Still, Ruby wanted to learn more about the world, see the cities her mother spoke of, and most of all, get away from her parent’s hedonistic life. She loved her parents, as many children do, but no child needs to see that. So when Ruby was old enough, she set out on a path for adventure!