|[[Tail is Longer. Scylia.jpg]]|
|Race:||Changeling/Half Naga blood|
|Played by Dawn|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 +1 Dexterity =+4 Armor=15|
|Dex = +1|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+2||+4||+0||+0||+6|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Knowledge (Stuff) (Int)||+4||+4||+0||+0||+8|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Languages Known: List them here
Skill Tricks go here
Skill Point Total: Total Here
1st 36, 2nd-7th 54, 8th-9th 20 <—Breakdown of skills generated per level, helps you keep track.
Class Abilities:Class Features:
All of the following are class features of the wizard.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Weapon and Armor Profi ciency: Duskblades are proficient with all martial weapons, as well as all armors and shields (except tower shields).
Spells: You cast arcane spells, which are drawn from the duskblade spell list. You can cast any spell you know without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, you must have an Intelligence score equal to at least 10 + the spell level (Int 10 for 0-level spells, Int 11 for 1st-level spells, and so forth). The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against your spell is 10 + the spell level + your Int modifier. You begin play knowing two 0-level spells and two 1st-level spells, chosen from the duskblade spell list. You also know one additional 0-level spell for each point of Intelligence bonus. Each time you gain a new class level, you learn one additional spell of any level you can cast, chosen from the Duskblade Spells list. Duskblades also get bonus spells for high spellcasting attribute as normal, see: Bonus Spells
Arcane Attunement: You can use the spell-like powers dancing lights, detect magic, flare, ghost sound, and read magic a combined total of times per day equal to 3 + your Int modifier. These spell-like powers do not count against your total of spells known or spells per day.
Armored Mage: Normally, armor of any type interferes with an arcane spellcaster’s gestures, which can cause spells to fail if those spells have a somatic component. A duskblade’s limited focus and specialized training, however, allows you to avoid arcane spell failure so long as you stick to light armor and light shields. This training does not extend to medium or heavy armors, nor to heavy shields.
This ability does not apply to spells gained from a different spellcasting class.
•At 4th level, you learn to use medium armor with no chance of arcane spell failure.
•At 7th level, you learn to use a heavy shield with no chance of arcane spell failure.
Combat Casting: At 2nd level, you gain Combat Casting as a bonus feat.
Arcane Channeling: Beginning at 3rd level, you can use a standard action to cast any touch spell you know and deliver the spell through your weapon with a melee attack. Casting a spell in this manner does not provoke attacks of opportunity. The spell must have a casting time of 1 standard action or less. If the melee attack is successful, the attack deals damage normally; then the effect of the spell is resolved.
At 13th level, you can cast any touch spell you know as part of a full attack action, and the spell affects each target you hit in melee combat that round. Doing so discharges the spell at the end of the round, in the case of a touch spell that would otherwise last longer than 1 round.
Quick Cast: Beginning at 5th level, you can cast one spell each day as a swift action, so long as the casting time of the spell is 1 standard action or less. You can use this ability twice per day at 10th level, three times per day at 15th level, and four times per day at 20th level.
Spell Power: Starting at 6th level, you can more easily overcome the spell resistance of any opponent you successfully injure with a melee attack. If you have injured an opponent with a melee attack, you gain a +2 bonus on your caster level check to overcome spell resistance for the remainder of the encounter. This bonus increases to +3 at 11th level, to +4 at 16th level, and to +5 at 18th level.
Racial Abilities:• Changelings are humanoids with the shapechanger subtype.
• Medium: As Medium creatures, changelings have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Changeling base land speed is 30 feet.
• +2 racial bonus to any One Stat.
• +2 racial bonus on saving throws against sleep and charm effects: Changelings have slippery minds.
• +2 racial bonus on Bluff, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks: Changelings are inherently skilled in deception and intimidation; though they cannot actually detect thoughts as doppelgangers can, they can intuitively read body language and attitude with surprising accuracy.
• Natural Linguist: Changelings add Speak Language to their list of class skills for any class they adopt.
• Minor Change Shape (Su): Changelings have the supernatural ability to alter their appearance as though using a disguise self spell that affects their bodies but not their possessions. This ability is not an illusory effect but a minor physical alteration of a changeling’s facial features, skin color and texture, and size, within the limits described for the spell. A changeling can use this ability at will, and the alteration lasts until he changes shape again. A changeling reverts to his natural form when killed. A true seeing spell reveals his natural form. When using this ability to create a disguise, a changeling receives a +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. Using this ability is a full-round action.
• Automatic Languages: Common.
• Bonus Languages: Auran, Giant, Sylvan, Trade Tongue, Terran, and Undercommon.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:Explorers outfit, Chain Shirt, Greatsword, Hooded Lantern, oil x10
Statistics of Items Here:
Spells per Day:
Spells Known:Acid Splash,
Touch of Fatigue
Ray of Frost
Level 1:True Strike
(Note. Hir tail is a lot longer then in the picture.)
Shi might tell you if shi does not eat you first