|Class:||Cloistered Cleric 3/Sorcerer 4|
|Played by Videospirit|
- Abilities & Skills
- Feats & Class Abilities
- Previous Quests
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + 4 Dexterity + 2 deflection= 16|
*+5 against enchantment effects, +1 against spells and spell-like abilities.
|Dex = +4|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Armour Check||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|C||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+4||+0||-0||+0||+4|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+6||+0||+0||+2||+8|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+6||+0||+0||+2||+8|
|C||Knowledge (Nature, Religion, Arcana) (Int)||+10||+0||+0||+0||+0||+10|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+4||+0||-0||+0||+4|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
|X||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+1||+0||+0||+0||+1|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+4||+0||-0||+0||+4|
|C||Speak Language (n/a)||+10||+0||+0||+0||+0||-|
|X||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+6||+0||+0||+8||+8|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+4||+0||+0||+0||+4|
Where X is Cross Class and C is a Class Skill
Languages: Common, Sylvan, Literacy, Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal, Draconic, Aquan, Auran, Carnivon, Parseltongue, Squeak Speak, Runner tongue
Skill Point Total: 51
1st 25 2-5: 12 6-7: 14
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Weapon and Armor Proficiency:
Cloistered clerics are proficient with simple weapons and with light armor.
A cleric casts divine spells, which are drawn from the cleric spell list. However, his alignment may restrict him from casting certain spells opposed to his moral or ethical beliefs; see Chaotic, Evil, Good, and Lawful Spells, below.
To cast a spell, a cleric must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a cleric’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the cleric’s Wisdom modifier.
Like other spellcasters, a cleric can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on the table above. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Wisdom score, see: Bonus Spells. A cleric also gets one domain spell of each spell level he can cast, starting at 1st level. When a cleric uses a spell via one of its domain spell slots, it must come from one of its domains (see Deity, Domains, and Domain Spells, below).
Clerics meditate or pray for their spells. Each cleric must choose a time at which he must spend 1 hour each day in quiet contemplation or supplication to regain his daily allotment of spells. A cleric may cast any spell on the cleric spell list, provided that he can cast spells of that level.
Like all other spellcasters in Therafim, the Cleric casts spells spontaneously proper prayers are still required to recover spent spell slots.
Deity, Domains, and Domain Spells: A cleric’s deity influences his alignment, what magic he can perform, his values, and how others see him. A cleric chooses two domains from among those belonging to his deity. A cleric can select an alignment domain (Chaos, Evil, Good, or Law) only if his alignment matches that domain.
Each domain gives the cleric access to a domain spell at each spell level he can cast, from 1st on up, as well as a granted power. The cleric gets the granted powers of both the domains selected.
With access to two domain spells at a given spell level, a cleric prepares one or the other each day in his domain spell slot. If a domain spell is not on the cleric spell list, a cleric can prepare it only in his domain spell slot.
In addition to any domains selected from his deity's list, a cloistered cleric automatically gains the Knowledge domain as a bonus domain (even if the Knowledge domain is not normally available to clerics of that deity). He gains the Knowledge domain granted power and may select his bonus domain spell from the Knowledge domain or from one of his two regular domains.
Chaotic, Evil, Good, and Lawful Spells: A cleric can’t cast spells of an alignment opposed to his own or his deity’s (if he has one). Spells associated with particular alignments are indicated by the chaos, evil, good, and law descriptors in their spell descriptions.
Turn or Rebuke Undead (Su): Any cleric, regardless of alignment, has the power to affect undead creatures by channeling the power of his faith through his holy symbol.
A good cleric (or a neutral cleric who worships a good deity) can turn or destroy undead creatures.
A cleric may attempt to turn undead a number of times per day equal to 3 + his Charisma modifier. A cleric with 5 or more ranks in Knowledge (religion) gets a +2 bonus on turning checks against undead.
Thanks to long hours of study, a cloistered cleric has a wide range of stray knowledge. This ability is identical to the bard's bardic knowledge class feature, using the cloistered cleric's class level in place of the bard level.
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the enchantment school, increase the spell's DC by +2.
Bloodline Powers: You have always had a tie to the natural world, and as your power increases, so does the influence of the fey over your magic.
Laughing Touch (Sp): At 1st level, you can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action but can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 24 hours. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
Woodland Stride (Ex): At 3rd level, you can move through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at your normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. Thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion, however, still affect you.
+2 to One Ability Score: Half-Elf characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
Medium: Half-Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Half-Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
Low-Light Vision: Half-Elves can see twice as far as Humans in conditions of dim light.
Adaptability: Half-Elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
Elf Blood: Half-Elves count as both Elves and Humans for any effect related to race.
Elven Immunities: Half-Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
Languages: Half-Elves begin play speaking Common and Sylvan. Half-elves with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
Feyfriend: +1 to social rolls with good and neutral fey, so long as she does nothing to violate that trust.
*Divine Boon may be cashed in once ever, giving +10 to a die result after it has been made, to a maximum of whatever the dice would have it. Thus, a 1 on a skill check can be treated as an 11 (and not suffer the -10 penalty), or a 15 on an attack roll can be treated as if it was a 20, automatically hitting and threatening a critical hit. Only valid in Karrius's games, unless other DMs give permission otherwise. Only valid on a per-character basis. One use only.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Darkwood Light Crossbow||+6||1d8||19-20/x2||Piercing|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Ring of Protection||+2||-||-||-||-||-|
|Head||Circlet of mages||3 charges/day. Recover spell slot for 1 charge per level of the spell as spell is cast. +2 concentration|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Reliquary Holy Symbol||See below|
|Shoulders||Cloak of Resistance||+1 to saves|
|Torso||Bra of Charisma +2||Lacy, emerald green with vine styled straps|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Barbs of Retribution||Reduce max hp by 1 while worn, 1/day Sacrifice 2nd level or higher spell as immediate action to force target within 30 feet to reroll a save with penalty equal to spell level/2|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Anklet of Translocation||Teleport 2/day 10 feet as a swift action|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Bolts(10) (1gp, 1Ibs)
Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs.)
Holy Symbol, Wooden(1gp)
Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs.)
scrollcase (1 gp, 1/2 lb.)
Flint and Steel (1 gp)
beltpouch (1 gp, 1/2 lb.)
4 days trail rations (2 gp, 4 lbs.)
50' silk rope (10 gp, 5 lbs.)
sack (1 sp, 1/2 lb.)
sewing needle (5 sp)
2 waterskins (2 gp, 8 lbs.)
whetstone (2 cp, 1 lb.).
Non Adventuring Items:
Statistics of Items Here:
Chronocharm of the uncaring Archmage: Once/day standard action to cast a full round spell of third level or lower
Reliquary holy Symbol +2 turn attempts/day
Whip feather token(Market value 500gp)
Magic Bed Roll: Sleeping in it heals 1hp/level, in addition to rest.
2: Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Cleric Spells per Day:
Sorcerer Spells per Day:
+2 for Enchantment spells.
Granted Power: You cast divination spells at +1 caster level.
Granted Power (Su): Once per day, you can use a free action to channel your deity's power to grant yourself a luck bonus on your saving throws equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum +1). The effect lasts for 1 round per cleric level.
Granted Power (Su): If you fall below 0 hit points, you regain a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your Charisma modifier. This ability functions once per day. If an attack brings you to -10 hit points or lower, you die before this power takes effect.
1: Detect Secret Doors, Charm Person, Divine Favor
2: Detect Thoughts, Restoration, Lesser, Spiritual Weapon
3: Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Remove Disease, Visage of the Deity, Lesser
4: Divination, Reincarnate, Weapon of the Deity
5: True Seeing, Atonement, Righteous Might
6: Find the Path, Heroes' Feast, Visage of the Deity
7: Legend Lore, Restoration, Greater, Blasphemy*/Holy Word*
8: Discern Location, Polymorph Any Object, Holy Aura*/Unholy Aura*
9: Foresight, Freedom, Visage of the Deity, Greater
*Choose good or evil version based on your alignment.
Silarus has led a sheltered life to date. Growing up secluded in the Rosenbar Fortress Cathedral she spent most of her time learning holy writ and reading books on nature.
Her mother was a cleric of matra, who came to the Cathedral to encourage the worship of the goddess of therafim itself amongst the inhabitants and fell in love with Geoffrey of Camlann, a Paladin of Tamara aiming for service under the True King.
Silarus was raised in a loving family, but pressures to marry started mounting as she grew to be the age of maturity of the human children who predominantly resided within the cathedral and so her mother suggested she travel and see the world to mature a bit more before she started thinking about marriage and settling down.
And so her travels have brought her to Avalon. What adventure awaits her now?
Home: Rosenbar Cathedral, Brightland.
Human Father: Geoffrey of Camlann
Elf Mother: Serenity Reafwind
Stone Cold Beast
A Bone to Pick
Mirror II rorriM
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behaviour?
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive?
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behaviour about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)