|Eyes:||Changing (minor magical effect)|
|Played by Gideon Kalve Jarvis|
- Abilities & Skills
- Feats, Class, and Racial Abilities
- Questionnaire and Background
- Friends and Acquaintances
A lean-muscled teenager with a shock of rich, sleek brown hair that she keeps tied up in scrunchies, or under one of several different hats. Her eyes shift colors regularly, subtle shifts that arise from her mood, and are largely out of her control. Tammy prefers the grunge look, wearing overalls, jeans, hats and t-shirts, along with sneakers from her old home world…at least for as long as they last.
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + 2 + 4 = 16|
|+1||+4 Dex/+1 Str||+5/+5|
|+4 Dex +! Battle Fortitude = +5|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Other Bonuses||Total|
|C||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|x||Escape Artist (Dex)||+2||+4||+0||+0||+6|
|C||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|x||Move Silently (Dex)||+5||+4||+0||+0||+9|
|C||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|x||Sense Motive (Wis)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|C||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|x||Speak Language (n/a)||+1||+2||+0||+0||+4|
|C||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|x||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Current Skill Point Total: 44
1st level Skill Points: (8+2)x4+4
Skill Points/Level: Scout: 11
Craft: Woodworking, Metalworking.
Languages: Common, Carnivon, Wildlander, Literacy, Sylvan.
Skirmish: +1d6 damage after moving at least 10'.
Trapfinding (Ex) Can find and disable traps as a rogue.
Battle Fortitude (Ex): +1 to Fortitude saves and Initiative while wearing Light or no armor.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Cannot be caught flat-footed.
- Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional four skill points at first level, and an additional one at every level after.
- Languages: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type||Range|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|Leather Armor||+2||+6||-0||10%||30 ft||15 lbs.|
|Head||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Right Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List and Stats of Items:
Basic Adventuring Gear: Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs.); Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs.); scrollcase (1 gp, 1/2 lb.); Flint and Steel (1 gp); beltpouch (1 gp, 1/2 lb.); 4 days trail rations (2 gp, 4 lbs.); 50' silk rope (10 gp, 5 lbs.); sack (1 sp, 1/2 lb.); sewing needle (5 sp); 2 waterskins (2 gp, 8 lbs.); whetstone (2 cp, 1 lb.), hooded lantern (12 gp, 2 lbs.), 2 pints oil (2 sp, 2lbs.).
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behaviour?
A lean-muscled teenager with a shock of rich, sleek brown hair that she keeps tied up in scrunchies, or under one of several different hats. Her eyes shift colors regularly, subtle shifts that arise from her mood, and are largely out of her control. Tammy prefers the grunge look, wearing overalls, jeans, hats and t-shirts, along with sneakers from her old home world…at least for as long as they last. She prefers to be boyish in appearance, and has been known to pretend that she is a boy with baggy clothes. Tammy has several little scars on her knees and elbows from her skateboarding and other incidents incumbne to the life of an active youngster. Usually Tammy is the sort to speak first and consider the consequences of what she has said later, if at all, and she is very impulsive as a rule.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, ect?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
Aside from being born on another world, Tammy does not really have any special significance. She had many friends, being a social person, but was largely dissociated from her family before she was transported to Therafim. Originally from an upper-crust family, Tammy just grew tired of the constant demands of her parents that she be perfect in every way, and became fed up with it, running away from home and living on the beaches, quickly developing some superior survival skills in the process. Because of her varied background, Tammy is able to mingle in all levels of society without too much trouble, picking up social cues quickly as a matter of social survival, though she does tend to need a change of wardrobe for the upper crust.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
Tammy picked up her skills by doing, and has honed them still further by surviving on the streets and in the near-wilderness around Avalon City. She has learned to have a combination of open-mindedness coupled with a certain panache, meaning that she is always willing to learn and watching for things that she might use later, while at the same time projecting a confident, self-assured image to others, so that they know not to mess with her. Tammy learned how to read and write on her homeworld, but she was never that good at it, and still does not like books very much, being something of an anti-intellectual. She mostly makes her present living by street acrobatics for coins and selling the things she makes. Back home, she'd learned quite a bit from surfboarders and skateboarders, including some of the basics of how to work wood and metal, and has learned even more by observing local craft workers in Avalon City's business districts.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
Tammy used to bum around with the idle rich, beach bums, wannabe ganstas, and outright criminals on a regular basic back home, and has found that the social scene in Avalon City is not that much different. She has numerous friends, and maintains a fairly intricate social network of contacts that she can hit up for her needs in a pinch. For Tammy, friendship is a matter of practical use, where two people find that they can use things from each other, and don't mind sharing what they have. Because of this, Tammy does her best to share what she does happen to acquire, being fairly generous, though careful in her generosity, so that others are likely to do the same with her. She has had numerous girlish crushes that she thought were love, but hasn't really experienced the real thing. Love is a big and complex thing to Tammy, but she does rather enjoy what little she's had of sex, and thinks that it makes a great thing to share with friends, in controlled doses (all the better to preserve its special quality).
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, ect) that you have started?
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to aquire or preserve these things?
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
Before coming to Therafim, Tammy was a devoted agnostic. Now that she is living in a world where the gods are really real, she doesn't know what to think. She's not a joiner by nature, but she's not impious either, so she generally takes a stance of live-and-let-live with these strange new gods and the various spirits and other entities in the world around her. Tammy's moral code is largely negotiable, having had few good role models in her time, though she does try her best to be a good person. If she is pressed, survival usually comes first, though Tammy will never betray a friend, even if that does compromise her chances of surviving. Unstable by nature, Tammy doesn't really have long-term goals, though when she does acquire them, she can be incredibly tenacious. Power is something that Tammy does not really understand, wealth is just another way to make survival a bit easier, fame is nice when you can get it and if you use it right, honor is just another way to end up dead, though she respects those who have it, family is a non-starter, friends and love are a matter of give-and-take, she is (as mentioned) something of an anti-intellectual, though she likes having smart friends, and religion is fine for some people, but she'd rather opt out, thanks much. Tammy seldom remembers her dreams, and usually feels like she has to figure everything out on her own. Magic is awesome to Tammy, and she is eager to figure out how to use it herself, if possible, though she is also scared by it as well, since it is such a massive, unknown force. She is willing to press out into the unknown if there is a good chance of profit from it, and can be quite fearless once she's made up her mind on a direction or course of action. Before she makes up her mind, however, Tammy can be quite indecisive and fearful.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarassing) secrets?
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
Tammy loves speed! She especially loves skateboarding and surfing, and has an almost impossibly high level of energy at all times that keeps her going when others get tired out. Tammy's bright, energetic personality tends to be infectious, and it makes her fun to be around, livening up any party. She has a slight weakness for alcohol, and tends to be a social drinker, which is likely to get her into trouble.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
At once eager and reserved, Tammy likes to explore the world around her, but in pieces, carefully managing the amount of new stuff that she deals with, so that she doesn't get overwhelmed. With so little experience in Therafim, Tammy has few likes and dislikes, though she is very much opposed to tyrrany, and tends to be anti-authority, even going so far as to taunt the Avalon City police on more than one occasion.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, ect that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you aquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, ect)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you aquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combonation of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
The worst monsters that Tammy has encountered have been otyughs that almost ate her and some of her friends while they were exploring the sewers, looking for a dry place to sleep. This sudden exposure to the reality of monsters in the world of Therafim is why Tammy has finally learned a bit of caution, and her reason for taking things slowly. Her clothing are from her homeworld, though the skateboard that Tammy uses is her own creation, as she has a knack for making things now that she's had some practice as well as the need for it.
Born on another world from Therafim, one more like the world that many of us know, Tammy had always lived right in the heat of things, always connected to the hub of action, always learning about new and strange cultures from the people around her, and always dreaming of adventure. One day, her dreams came true, though in no way that she'd ever imagined, except in wild fantasy.
While she was skating through a set of old sewer tunnels on a dare, she came across a strange group of robed figures who had come through a rift in the fabric of reality. The figures were still rather disoriented from their recent jaunt, and Tammy, surprised at their sudden appearance in a place that was supposed to be abandoned slammed into one of them, both of them going tumbling back into the rift.
When she came to consciousness again, Tammy discovered that she was in an underground dungeon, surrounded by dangerous enemies on all sides. She'd interrupted a delicate ceremony, requiring all the robed figures to return to Therafim, and so she'd been stripped and thrown into a cell while she'd been unconscious, to keep her out of trouble while they tried again to contact her world. It had been largely by chance that they had located it before, and whether they could do so again was unknown. Fortunately for Tammy, she was rescued by a band of adventurers, who soon got her out and brought her up to speed, more or less. Also fortunately, she'd been skating with her pack, which had all of her possessions stuffed inside, and so she wasn't without something to start on in her new home. Being a bright girl, Tammy soon adapted to this new twist on reality, and has thrown herself into life on Therafim as much as she can.
Back on her old world, Tammy had been a top-notch skateboarder, and more than a bit of rebel. Estranged from her parents because of her wild ways, always skirting the rules, though never quite going over them (except in regards to skating, which was her passion), she had been largely living with her friends, going between their houses, and also living on the beach when she could, or camping out in the wilds. She'd been very adept at taking care of herself, and had strong survival skills because of this. Now on Therafim, her latent inner energies are starting to awaken, and she finds that she can press the limits of human potential even further, her actions now empowered by the magic that is so abundant on this new world. Given all the choices, while she sometimes is a little homesick, Tammy doesn't plan on ever going back.
Sheri and Jeri - The brown-haired skater twins.
Oksana - Cute little blonde, athletic cheerleader, decent skateboarder, fairly laid-back.
Latisha - black girl, long dark hair, a tease but innocent about it, dislikes clothes
Jaqueline "Jackie" - Pink-haired girl, inquisitive
Kami - short-haired Asian, tries to be outspoken but isn't very good at it.
Georgia - Long, dark haired girl, haughty and athletic, competetive and the equal of Oksana, though she is loathe to admit it.
Verde - green-haired, pigtailed elfgirl, a fighter, knows about street fighting.
Eiko - naughty vixen, 19 years old, clever and seductive, bisexual and loves it.
Nuts - chipmunk boy, energetic fast-talker.
Spike - cute buck fawn ranger, rather shy