Three Stouts Tavern and Provisions
- Nerylos, Beastfolk Level 5, Ranger/Duskblade
- Silk, Beastfolk Level 5, Monk/Psychic Warrior
- Seren, Human Level 4, Sorcerer
- Hussam, Human Level 3, Wizard
- Tirzah, Human Level 3, Bard
- Encounter 1:
- 10 Maul Rats CR1 each
- Encounter 2:
- 5 Mr. Bones CR2 each
- Encounter 3:
- 2 Gothyanki CR4 each
- Tirzah & Hussam - 1,740 EXP
- Seren - 1,680 EXP
- Nerylos & Silk - 1,500 EXP
- Tirzah, Hussam, and Silk - 1,500 GP each.
- Nerylos - 1,400 GP.
- Seren - 1,600 GP.
- Other Rewards - Awarded for those who spent money on healing potions during the quest.
- Tirzah - Cloak of Resistance +1
- Silk - Ring of Protection +1
- Nerylos - Mithril Chain Shirt +1
- Hussam - Amulet of Natural Armor +1
It all started with a hysterical dwarf raving about some travesty that had befallen him and his business partner. After managing to calm the dwarf enough to extract the needed information, the party set off to clear his establishment of loiterers, extortionists, and tap dancing skeletons alike. After the near death of two party members at the hands of loitering Maul Rats, the party purchased potions that restored them to full vitality, and allowed them to handle both the Gothyanki and tap dancing Mr. Bones thus solving the issue and restoring the dwarven owners to their estate. In a show for their gratitude, the dwarves awarded them with the promised reward, and even saw to awarding them with additional items to compensate their own losses incurred on their behalf. THE END?