|Alignment:||You'll Never Know|
|Played by Faithen|
|Ability||Score||Mod||Temp Score||Temp Mod|
Temp Mod Used to track Magic Item bonuses etc
|Total||Base 10 + Dexterity + armor = 19|
|Dex = +3|
|Skills||Ranks||Stat Bonus||Synergy||Magical Bonuses||Total|
|X||Decipher Script (Int)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Disable Device (Int)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Escape Artist (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Gather Information (Cha)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Handle Animal (Cha)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|c||Knowledge (All) (Int)||+0||+3||+6||+0||+9|
|X||Move Silently (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
|X||Open Lock (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||Untrained|
|c||Sense Motive (Wis)||+11||+0||+0||+0||+11|
|X||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||+0||+3||+2||+0||+5|
|X||Speak Language (n/a)||+0||+0||+0||+0||+0|
|c||Use Magic Device (Cha)||+11||+4||+2||+0||+17|
|X||Use Rope (Dex)||+0||+3||+0||+0||+3|
Where C is Cross Class and X is a Class Skill
Languages Known: Common, Trade Tongue, Discordian, Literacy, Under common
Skill Point Total:
1st 29 2nd 25
Extra invocation (draconic Knowledge)
Empowered spell like ability (eldritch blast) 3x/day
Weapon focus (Ray)
Eldritch Blast (SP) 5d6 (+10 ranged touch attack)
Detect Magic (Sp)
2/cold iron DR
Fiendish Resilience 1
Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
Skilled: Humans gain an additional four skill points at first level, and an additional one at every level after.
|Weapon||Attack Bonus||Damage||Crit||Damage Type|
|Armour / Shield||Armour/Shield Bonus||Max Dex||Armour Check||Arcane Spell Failure||Movement Speed||Weight|
|+1 Mithril Chainshirt||+5||+6||0||-0%||30ft||5lb|
|Head||tem name goes here||Brief item description|
|Face||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Neck||Chausible of fell power,Greater||adds +2d6 to eldritch blast|
|Shoulders||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Torso||Shirt of the leech||Can steal healing spells from recipients|
|Arms||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Hands||Gloves of Eldritch Admixture|
1 charge: +2d6 points of damage.
2 charges: +3d6 points of damage.
3 charges: +4d6 points of damage.
|Right Ring||Ring of Mindsheilding||Makes the character immune to magical attempts to discern lies or alignment|
|Left Ring||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Waist||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Feet||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
|Pack||Item name goes here||Brief item description|
List of Items Here:
Light Mace (4g), Chain shirt (100g) Dastana (25g). Fancy Suit (30g (courtier's outfit) Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs.); Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs.); scrollcase (1 gp, 1/2 lb.); Flint and Steel (1 gp); beltpouch (1 gp, 1/2 lb.); 4 days trail rations (2 gp, 4 lbs.); 50' silk rope (10 gp, 5 lbs.); sack (1 sp, 1/2 lb.); sewing needle (5 sp); 2 waterskins (2 gp, 8 lbs.)
Vest of resistance +1
Statistics of Items Here:
Spells per Day:
See the unseen (Note, Always active)
Eldritch Spear DC: 16
Beguiling Influence (Note, Always active)
Draconic Knowledge (Note, Always active)
Eldritch Chain DC: 18
Hellfire Blast DC: 17
Victor Silas was a well to do son of business owner or some sort, as he was growing up in his terribly british life within the time frame of 1800 or so, he ran into some social circles of the rich, and bored, and yet wanting more who dabbled into the occult. so that is how he wasted his years, when he wasn't learning how to take on his father's business.. he was learning occult ritual. well one day, after one of the usual parties.. he and his friends went to the back rooms to practice some rituals.. and..
Well one of them worked. atleast victor thinks it worked.. sort of. maybe not as intended.. but there he was, stark naked as the day he was born in a strange world. well things just became interesting then. he was no longer rich.. nor all that bored.. survival became a day to day task.. he did how ever find that.. some of his occult knowledge came in handy, leading him down his now current profession as a warlock. making his way with what to his amusement was simply the fact he could read and write.. making an honest living as a scribe, and occassionally a merchant's accountant. Either way, after a year of travelling, learning this new world, and of his magic that… actually works.. he finally had himself tailored a propper suit, had a cane made, and begin his career as an adventurer
1) Describe yourself as someone meeting you for the first time would see you. (Race?, Gender?, Age?, Size? Coloration? Attractiveness?, Dress? Do you try to emphasize or hide any of these features?)
2) What other details would someone notice on a closer look? (Distinguishing marks, birthmarks, scars, etc?)
3) Do you have a distinctive way of speaking or any other mannerisms or memorable behavior?
To start this out, Victor is refined Gentleman of typical victorian style, wearing a suit with a vest and Cravat, standing at a hair over five foot nine inches, with neatly trimmed short dark brown hair and dark grey eyes. He has an everpresent top hat and cane, as of yet he has no scars. His mannerism are certainly odd for his new home, being british and of the earth realm in general.
B: Birth and Family
1) Where and when were you born? (Also good to include: Do you know your exact birthdate? Did anything unusual (storms, accidents, deaths, etc?) happen about the same time, with which some people might still associate your birthdate?)
2) Who are your parents? (Names, Occupations, Social class, Were they married?, Are they still alive? are all good things to include)
3) Do you have any siblings? (If so, it would be good to describe them as you did your parents above.)
4) Do you know any members of your extended family? (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Also would be good to describe them as above)
5) How did you get along with your family?
Victor was born in Victorian england, roughly the year 1791, there was little special about the situation of his birth.
His Parents with Jonathan and Susan Silas, married. his father was a well to do merchant that mingled with the upper crust of society.
Victor had no siblings, nor did he get to know his extended family to well. Him, his father, and his mother got along just fine.
C: Education and Work
1) Did you serve an apprenticeship in order to learn your current profession/class? For how long?
2) If you were not an apprentice, how did you learn your trade/skills/ect? Formal schooling? Informal Teachers? Self-Taught?
3) Who was your master or teacher? (Race? Gender? Appearance? Personality?) Is he/she still alive? How were you treated? Are/Were you on good terms with your master?
4) Did your teacher have any other apprentices or students? Who were they? Did you get along?
5) Due to the rarity of literacy in this setting, how important are books, writings, letters, ect. to your character? Regardless as to whether or not he/she can read?
6) Do you have a job other than "adventurer"? Who do you work for? How much of your time does this require?
Victor was schooled as any boy of a well to do father would be, extensively.. reading, writing, literature, arithmetic.. needless to say this has served him well once he came to the largely illiterate world of therafim, finding work simply writing and counting.
1) Who were your friends as a child? As an adolescent? As an adult?
2) How many of these people are still alive? How many are you still friends with?
3) Who is/was your best friend? What is the most memorable thing that the two of you ever did together?
4) What do you look for in a friend?
5) Have you ever been in love? Was it reciprocated? Do you have (or have you had) a boy-/girlfriend, a lover, or a spouse? More than one? Are you looking for one? What do you look for in a romantic partner?
Victor had a few friends, which continued from childhood to adulthood, how ever all ties were cut from them and his partner in crime, Richard Cunnings, once he was poofed over to Therafim. as far as love? no.. not really, though he had courted more then a few Ladies whom were his peers, things never really worked out. Victor is currently courting Aeron, despite all common sense telling him not to.
E: Attitudes and Beliefs
1) What are your beliefs about religion and the afterlife? Do you follow any particular god or gods? What appeals to you most about this religion? Least?
2) Where do spirits of nature, the elements and the dead fit into these beliefs?
3) What gods, religions, or priesthoods will you have nothing to do with?
4) What is your moral code? Under what conditions will you kill? Steal? Lie? Do you have a personal code of behavior about violence? Magic? Sex? Dealing with Evil Beings?
5) How committed are you to seeing through something (a task, quest, bargain, etc) that you have started?
6) How important are the following to you?: Power, Wealth, Fame, Honor, Family, Friends, Love, Knowledge, Religion, Your job? To what lengths would you go to acquire or preserve these things?
7) How often do you remember your dreams? How much attention do you pay to them? Do they inspire you? Guide you? Inspire You? Warn you? Frighten You?
8) What is your attitude towards magic? People who use it? Fearsome monsters? The unknown in general?
Victor during his life on earth was a athiest, and feels perfectly justified now that he is some place with gods.. still he doesn't believe in any persay, but he acknowledges they exist.
The Spirits of nature and elements are all.. new.. it's all magic to him, be it from the gods, or from a wizard's finger tips.. it's a fairly simple point of view.. it didn't exist on earth? MAGIC!
Victor's Moral code is very simple: what ever is justified and you can get away with.. though he will keep his word as best he can given the circumstance.. it is fairly important to him as it affects how other perceive him.
As far as seeing things though, while Victor has no task on hand, Victor tends to be a driven sort of fellow, and will do his best to finish anything he starts… how ever there are simply times when you have to calculate the risks involved, and abandon ship. An investment that doesn't pay you back isn't an investment worth continuing.
Victor values wealth to a small extent, but only as a means of power.. having no desire to horde it, he simply wants the things that can be gotten with it.. he also values knowledge for much the same reason. He protects what is dear to him, having no family, few friends, and only one loved one who quite frankly needs little protecting.. he tries any how.
Victor is not much of a dreamer, he simply pays them little head. they are after all figments of the mind, and if they have gotten bizarre it is because he is in a bizarre place.
As far as Magic, Mysteries, monsters.. and the unknown? Victor looks at it all as something to dominate and conquer, though he doesn't look too highly on Sorcerers and other 'natural' spell casters, he does feel a sort of bond with wizards, aswell as some respect for clerics.. being not to different from them after all, he is a student of Magic pulling his power from greater beings.
F: Edges and Flaws
1) What are you especially good at? What sets you apart from the rest of the world? A skill? An unusual knack? A certain flair of style or wit?
2) What flaws do you have? Bad habits? Obsessions? Terrible (or embarrassing) secrets?
3) Do you have any enemies? How much trouble do those conflicts cause you?
Victor is a suave liar, a charmer, and is particularly good with his hands. during his time courting back on earth, he had taken to massage which he still practices to this day. Naturally everything sets him apart from the rest of the world of therafim, he's british.
Victor has a bit of a tendency towards superficial appearances, while not especially gorgeous he does keep a very neat demeanor and living space. this is all for appearances and is largely habit, part of an ongoing deception between him and the world.
Victor has no enemies to speak of, unless you count his Beau.. whom is particularly violent and their conflicts -are- quite troublesome.
G: Likes and Dislikes
1) What do you love? (People? Places? Creatures? Kinds of Food? Activities? Subjects?)
2) What do you hate? How do you typically react to these hated things?
3) What do you fear? What is your worst nightmare?
Victor does infact love Aeron, aswell as places with food reminicent of his homeland, britain.. and fine orderly clothing.
Victor Hates beastfolk. he views them as little more then animals and when they don't act the part it annoys him to no end.
Victor has few pointed fears.. while he certainly is not especially brave, he does try to face down and understand the things that do scare him… like mind flayers. mind flayers will most certainly creep the ever living hell out of him once he first meets them.
1) Describe your first encounter with a nonhuman monster. (Not counting player races, animals, etc that you grew up with, but feel free to mention them too)
2) If you are a spellcaster, describe your first experience with using magic. What were the circumstances? Were you expecting it?
3) If you have an animal companion or familiar, describe how you acquired it. Describe this ally's personality, and its attitude towards you. (Loyal unto death, mischievous, lazy, etc)
4) If you have any unusual possessions, describe how you acquired them. Is their value practical, monetary, sentimental or some combination of these?
5) Please describe your characters general background, this may be any length you wish, but at least one paragraph. You may use any or all of the information above, or new information not covered. (Encouraged)
Victor's First encounter with a nonhuman monster was… Honestly with his magic, when he became a warlock.. calling up the shades from the planes of Discordia (as he knew them) to inact the deals which started him on his path. this is also his first real use of magic..
Victor has no pets or familiars…
Victor's hat.. it's not all that special, but it was custom made for him by order -by- him along with his suit.. these have a scant value to any one else because they are tailored to him, and their value to him is mostly sentimental.. as they weren't all that expensive.
Victor's backround is that of a Victorian Merchant's Son, well educated, whom had grown up to be something of a Lady's man, aswell as a part-time 'sorcerer' until it took him to therafim.. which took Victor from being a well to do moonlighter of magic.. to Magician who moonlights as a merchant.